Chapter 1: Top Secret

Izaya was at a loss of what to do. He couldn't let anyone find out. Absolutely NOBODY. But he had his job, and there was only so much he could do on his computer.
He also had to go shopping. He couldn't live off of take-outs and instant noodles forever. But even if he were to disguise himself and try to be as inconspicuous as possible, his efforts are all nil when what seems to be the whole feline population in Shinjuki- and it is, he checked- thinks of him as a human-sized catnip. Or something along the lines because why else would they come after him in such a violent way.
He would pay Namie to do it. He knew she wasn't interested in his personal life and wouldn't tell anyone, but there was his pride.
Cursing his stubbornness, he lightly bashed his head on his coffee table and sighed. "Guess there's no other choice but to go out there and brave the stares..."
Getting up, he went to his closet and looked around for other clothes he bought bug never wore. There were quite a lot, actually. He grabbed a pair of black jeans and a long-sleeved black hoodie. It was Baggie so he could hide his tail inside with ought there being a noticeable bulge. His eyes went through a change as well, becoming a bit larger and more feral, but it was nothing shades couldn't hide.
The only problem was the cats and his fang, but he didn't dwell on it too long. All he had to do was not smile and pretend he was some sort of depressed freak who wallowed in catnip all day as a way of comfort... Yeah...
                                                                                         ~( ̄▽ ̄)~
Izaya hummed to himself, quite proud of his accomplishment. He managed to get all his necessities for roughly 5 months without attracting much attention, and had even avoided a majority of the cat populace. Now all he needed to do was go back home and stay in there until the 5 months were over, unless Shinra had finished the antidote before his time limit was reached. A more favorable situation.
He was only a block away from his apartment complex and he was starting to believe that it would actually be a smooth trip. But, of course, he was wrong.
He hid inside a nearby alley when he caught sight of a familiar shade of blonde. "Shizu-chan," he thought in dismay. Of course the fortissimo of Ikebukuro would choose choose the moment he was at his most vulnerable to have a job in Shinjuku. He sighed in relief when Shizuo didn't notice him and instead continued on his way.
Waiting another 5 minutes for good measures, he left his hiding place and silently made his way into his apartment. Putting everything away, he collapsed on his couch and signed. Then he realized something.
"Why wasn't Tom-San with Shizu-chan if he was here on a job?" He wondered aloud.
He shook his head, dismissing the thought. "Tom-San was probably using the toilet or something. Who cares? Ah, I'm hungry..." Getting up to make himself a sandwich, he wondered what he'll do for the next few months if he couldn't do his job. "Maybe I'll take it easy for a while?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yo~, hope you're enjoying the story? How is it so far? I know this type of situation is pretty old now, but since it's my first story, I thought I'd do something mainstream. (^∇^)
Anyway, question. Should I keep it Shizaya, or should I add some Kadozaya? Or Shikizaya? And should I extend the plot and add more twists? That'd be pretty fun, yeah? (^ω^)Or not, since I'm such a lazy butt.