Germany, Tennis And Love

Today I step off the bus with the tennis team in Germany. I sigh as I see Tezuka once again. You see I've loved Tezuka for a long time, but I had never told anyone not even my older brother Oishi. As I stand in front of him his eyes pass me by until they land on me in suprise. Surprised to see me in a good way or in a bad way. I walk with Oishi and hold his arm. We giggle and Tezuka glares at him. Oishi scratches his head. Oishi then tells me to hang out with Fuji for a bit.

    I nod and talk to Fuji-kun. Oishi drags Tezuka and says," Alright! What is wrong with you??"
     Tezuka then says," Why do you have the girl I like hanging all over you vice  captain  Oishi?"
     I hear Oishi laugh and run over saying," Aniki, are you ok?"
    Everyone freezes and says,"Aniki??"
    Oishi laughs and says,"Yes (Y/N) and I are four months apart. Her IQ is so high that she needed to be sent to a special school not far from here. But after getting through High School and College. She came back and decided to attend Seigaku with me. She works after school helping people at the hospitals. But no, she's my sister."
    Everyone looks at both of us and I smile until a young man runs into me. When I look up I see Jack and Myles. Myles was a good friend of mine. Jack had tried raping me on numerous times. I stayed by Myles and noticed Jack out of the corner of my eyes. When he tried to grab for me I swung my legs and arms going for a K.O. Myles sighs and says," I warned him you would do it and not to grab for you in any way."
   I grip my shoulder lightly and Oishi runs over. Myles pulls down my shit and says," You said you were going to get that fixed!"
   He grabs some ice and I say," Something sharp, and a towel?"
   The man who was talking to one of the other's handed me a scalpel and a few towels. I slit into the skin and the blood gushed out. Myles and the other's came over. The doctor pushed on my arm and said," Oh that can't be fixed. The bone fragments became infected in the bone. The only way she could heal properly is a very expensive surgery for the shoulder which would be in the USA and she'd have to be there for 2 years to learn to function again and use it in her required sports and the 2 years is at the least."
   Myles bites his lip and says," You stupid idiot!!! If you hadn't have..."
   She flings herself into my arms and says," Don't you didn't know when the idiot's took you to there what would happen. I did. They also understood I would follow to keep you safe, your my friend."
   He hugged me tightly and says," Please let me help. Let me talk to my father. It wasn't your fault. There was no reason for you to tell them it was all your fault. You had never been there. You wouldn't have been if it wasn't for me."
    Just then his dad stepped out clapping his hands and says," I already knew. Kyle,James and this idiot Jack are being charged with underground gambling, attack on an unarmed person among others."
    The doctor says," This is the man who would do the surgery, Doctor Myles Senior."
    I smile and he puts pressure on my shoulder with the towel. He then pushes on the bone and says," If I think what she did it's not as bad. I can go in and remove the fibers and fix the small muscles surrounding. She was only hit with a chair right?"
    Myles says," She was hit a few times and at odd Angle's. But she fell from a bit of a drop landing on her arm. "
     His father then says," I'd like to take some X-ray's first. But let's get you cleaned up and see if I can clean it up any and give you stitches. Anyone you want to come with you?"
    I nod and say," Tezuka please?"
    Tezuka nods and Myles says," I'll finish up the tour and leave them at your room since I'm done for now."
     Tezuka nods and we go to the infirmary as the nurse almost faints. Myles tsk and says," Why have a nurse at all if you can't handle blood get out of here. Many athletes have awful bloody injuries. But anyways I want to pull some skin back and see what's up here first."
     He pulls the skin away and says,"Hold his hand tightly. Oh this is easy enough to repair. Yes you have fractures. Plus some splintering and nice infection that I need to take out now or your body won't heal. So let's get started."
     The next time I woke up and I see Tezuka smiling. He says," How do you feel?"
       I smile and nod and he nods as the doctor comes in saying," Well whoever your doctor was, was a quack. I took out the small fragments and put a bone cast to keep it together while it heals. The bone cast will become part of the bone. All you need is injection's synovial solution to keep up rapid movement's so it doesn't stop or crack or hurt when moved. But doing that is easy for any person. After a couple weeks of that it should be good as new."
     Tezuka nods and I smile widely. I hug the man and then Tezuka. I smile and he helps me sit up as said man puts my arm in a sling. We walk out to see the other's. I giggle and hold on to Tezuka who blushes softly.
    We run into the other's and I giggle with the other's. I say,"The doctor said I just need to take these shots for the next couple weeks and I'll be better than ever."
     The other's smile and we laugh together. Tezuka then guides us around town and I'm just happy. Until we lose Kaoru, Momo and Ryoma. I sigh and rub my forehead but Tezuka walks up grabbing my hand in his as we run off to catch up with the other's. We continue walking until we meet the other's but Tezuka doesn't let my hand go at all. I slide my hand into his as well sliding my fingers between his. Tezuka and I meet up with the other's but funny enough they all found their ways back to the starting point. I giggle and stare at Tezuka. The other's smile and go on their way. While everyone is engrossed in Ryoma's and the drill instructors match Tezuka drags me to a secluded area. I am about to say his name but he kisses me and says,"Kunimitsu, call me Kunimitsu."
     I blush and say," You have uncanny ways of asking a girl out. But your lucky I love you too."
     Before he can talk again, I kiss him like he did me. Knowing Kunimitsu's style I knew we were together for ever.

2 yrs later
---------------------

     Today I saw off my fiancée in 3 weeks to be husband to the U-17 in Germany. I'm not angry or anything, I'm his number 1 supporter. I see my bestie from Hyotei Saki sending off her cousin Ootori and fiancée Inui  to the U-17 in Japan. I just smile and giggle as I see Ann and Saki waiting for me with Sakuno. We all smile and head off happy and supporting our guys. We know they'll be home soon.