eight.

Taehyung P.O.V

I glare at the guy infront of me while I gritted my teeth.

HOW DARE HE MAKE MY CAT LIKE THAT.BITCH PLEASE YOU AIN'T NO GOOD FOR HIM.AND DON'T TELL HIM TO CALL YOU OPPA YOU FILTHY HUMAN.

Wait I sound like a sasaeng.

NEVERMIND ABOUT A THING.

Before he could do or say anything,my fist fly to his cheek hardly.And leave a red blue-ish bruise.The guy wipe his mouth and glare at me.Woops I'm scared someone help me.

"Who the fuck are you?!"He ask angrily and fist about to punch me in the fast.But of course,I am wayyyyyy faster than this guy.My nose scrunched in disgust.

"Me?Oh I'm this school kingka,Kim Taehyung.I already answer your stupid question and now it's my turn.Who are you and what are you doing to MY Kookie"I said calmly,but there's a hint of anger in my voice.The guy look terrified and try to hide it by shouting at me.

"There's no need to know my name!And who are you to him anyway?!I bet he is just a stranger to you"At the end of his sentence,he smirk.Goddamn it his ugly smirk is getting on my nerves.

"He's my boyfriend so that means he is MY property"Wait.Why did I say that!?!The others fell silent,but the smirk on that guy just getting more cocky by seconds.If murder is legal in South Korea this man is the first one who I will kill.With both my hands.

"Prove it"He fired back.I glare at him and walk to Jungkook.He look at me weirdly and ask me a lot of question until I shut him up with my lips.The group fall silent again,now including that dude.Jungkook stare at me wide eyes.And after a few seconds,I hear someone walk away.Heh that guy lose.I finally end our kiss,and Jungkook touch his lips.

Jungkook then run away and I follow him,struggling to keep myself to not fall or trip.Damn this boy is fast.

"JUNGKOOK WAIT!I WILL EXPLAIN!"

Jin P.O.V

....

I knew it.

I KNEW IT THAT                                                                               TAEHYUNG HAS A CRUSH ON JUNGKOOK ASDFGHJKL

"Jin hyung...why are you smiling too wide like that?It look...creepy"I heard Jimin and I just awkwardly laugh.

"Don't you guys think they are a perfect couple?"I ask and grin.Namjoon nod in agreement.

"No offense.But Taehyung is overprotective.Don't you see what he did to the dog that chase Jungkook that day?I swear he could even kill that ugly dog"Yoongi commented.Come to think of it,Taehyung is too posessive.But only to the things he love,example,Jungkook.

After Taehyung broke up with his ex girlfriend,he never has been angry like this.Heck even he didnt get too mad when they broke up!

Sigh

"Let's go and eat first.I'm sure they will be just fine"

I hope you and Jungkook don't do anything stupid,Taehyung.

Taehyung P.O.V

Aish where is this boy!He ran faster than me for god sake.Sigh.

Why did I say like that earlier?Is it that I'm afraid that I will lose him?Or I just don't like people challenging me?But why...why my heart clenched when he ran?Does he not...love me?

Urgh Taehyung stop!Now you must focus on searching on him!

But where is he?I already ran almost around the school,I think.But where is he?-

Wait,I know where is he.

I run and run,and arrive at the school garden,only to see Jungkook sitting there staring into space.

I sigh and walk towards him.

"Kookie"I call him.He stay like that but pat a seat beside him.Understanding him,I sit and sigh again.

"I'm sorry.I just don't want him to harassed you"

"....Why did you kiss me?"He ask and look at me,blushing.At the sight if this,I grin,and pinch his cheek.

"Ahhh why are you so cuteeee~ And I assumed that is your first kiss right?"I teased.He rolled his eyes and smack the back of my head.

"Of course silly.I'm a cat,how in the world would I kissed someone?"He said.I rub the spot that he ack earlier and laugh sleepishly.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes.Should I confess?Or should we remain as friends?

If I confess,I'm afraid that he will reject me.How will my poor heart react?And if I don't confess someone will steal him from me!Argh troublesome!

That's it!

I'm gonna confess

"Hey Kookie"I call him.He hummed in reply.Before I can say anything,he stand up and gasp.

"Let's go!The others must be waiting for us!"He said and pull my hand,running.

Sigh.Maybe next time.

DUN DUN DUN HAHAHAHAHA I'M AN EVIL WRITER

Sorry love all of you *U*

Go read my Soonhoon/Wooshi story okay?and add my 'Iza Randomness In Potato Land' book for more updates about me,stories,kpop or anything that I want to tell you guys about.