two.

Taehyung lay on his bed with his hand on his forehead.A long,heavy sigh escape from his mouth.

'Do I really like Jungkook?'He thought to himself and take his phone,making himself busy.

After awhile searching for something interesting,he gave up and decide to go to the garden infront of his house.He put on black sweater,a pair of shorts,long socks with slipper since it's cold.He look around to make sure if his mom and dad is around,and pout when there's a letter saying his parents is in Malaysia for a job.He continue walking and open the door.

The cold wind hit his handsome face,making him shiver slightly.Taehyung furrowed his eyebrow when he see Jungkook sitting on the bench smiling and looking at the flowers.Jungkook jump when Taehyung suddenly sit beside him.

"What are you doing outside?It's cold and you only wear shorts and a white t-shirt on"

"I'm different from other cats.I like cold and hate when it is hot.Anf how about you Taehyung?Why are you outside?"Jungkook ask back,smiling at Taehyung.Taehyung gulp and began to stutter a little.

"I-I'm bored.There's nothing interesting in my phone and Hobi and the others are busy"He said.Jungkook nod and there's a minute of silence until Jungkook break it.

"Are your friends dating each other?"Jungkook said out of blue,his cat ears redden.Taehyung chuckle and nod.

"Well,Yoongi hyung and Jimin are dating each other,the same as Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung.Hoseok hyung said he has a little crush to Dokyeom,my other friend.....Jungkook,how about we go shopping?I need to buy new blanket.Yoongi hyung take it when we were having a sleepover last week"Taehyung click his tounge while Jungkook laugh.He nod and enter the big house to change his clothes.

Skip~Author is too lazy~

They arrive at the big shopping mall happily.Taehyung go to the bed section to buy new blanket before they go somewhere else.

After finish picking new blanket,they go to a shoe shop.Taehyung start to make Jungkook try every shoe that he think are pretty and Jungkook just groan.On the fifteenth shoe,Taehyung eyes widen.

Those red converse fitted Jungkook so much.Jungkook squeal and his tail accidently appear.Taehyung laugh and told Jungkook that he gonna buy that for the excited cat.Jungkook just nod.

Taehyung P.O.V

Why is he so cuteeee-Stop Taehyung.Now we are in a cafe eating some cakes.After a whole day shopping,actually I'm the one who's buying stuff for him,we decide to stop for cakes.A smile form on my face when I see Jungkook happily eating his oreo cheese cake.I'm about to eat my strawberry cake until a familiar annoying girl scream is heard.I groan and put my head in my arms.

"Taehyungieeee!!!"Ohmygod here she is.Jungkook ask me if I was okay and before I manage to answer,she hug me from behind.

"Let me go Miyeon"I said,glaring at her.She just make her extremely ugly pout and about to said something until he see Jungkook.Jungkook smile slightly,but Miyeon,just being the arrogant,annoying,ugly bitch she is just glare at him.Tch this bitch.

"Who is this ugly boy?"She ask.I can see Jungkook hung his head low and I slap Miyeon hand away from my shoulder.I glare at her.

"You touch him,I'll throw you into Yoongi hyung lion cage"And we walk away.Jungkook is still hanging his head low.I sigh

We finally arrive in my car and I start the engine.An awkward silence surround us.

"Jungkook,don't listen to her okay?She just jealous of your cute looks"Agree readers?Jungkook chuckle and nod.

"I'm okay,besides,does Yoongi hyung really has a lion?"

"Yeah,he and his brother Jihoon named her as Chaerin...but she doesn't like me" I whispered the last sentence.We start to talk.I just know that my dad actually found him lonely in the park.Sounds cheesy.

When our home is in sight,I call Jungkook name but he doesn't answer anything.I look at the side to see he's sleeping.I park my car in the porch and carry Jungkook bridal style to his room.I put him gently on his bed,covering his body with blanket.And I see he's smiling

It's confirm now Jeon Jungkook.

I'm falling for you.

PAHPAHPAH SUCK CHAPTER.Sorry I use CL to be the lion but she can be a beautifull lion right?Also sorry for the late update :'P