one.

Taehyung stare at the cat boy infront of him.Earlier talk still stuck in his head.

//flashback//

"T-this is,Jungkook?"Taehyung stammered,eyes and mouth wide open.Mr.Kim nodded and start to explain everything.

"We have an experiment where animals can turn into a human and we decide to use a cat first.Actually I didn't expect it to sucess but it came out better.We were shock that it turn out to be a smart human.So I think that he can be your new friend or possibly your boyfriend"Mr.Kim smirk while Taehyung face flushed.He rolled his eyes and a small sigh escape from his mouth.

"I gotta admit that he's cute"Taehyung grin and hug Jungkook from behind.Jungkook jump and his brownish cat ear redden.His long tail grew weak.Taehyung smirk at this.

"My lovely Jungkookie"

//flashback ends//

An idea popped into Taehyung head.He grin and hop to Jungkook back,causing both of them to fall on the cold floor.Taehyung laugh when he heard Jungkook groan and meowed which Taehyung found it's really cute.

"Hey Jungkookie?Want to go and meet my friends?"Taehyung ask,helping Jungkook up.Jungkook shrugged.

"It's okay if it doesn't bother you master-I mean Taehyung"Jungkook said and smile.The older swear his smile make his heart feel calm.Jungkook take off his apron and go to change his clothes.

Taehyung now currently is in his car and gaped when Jungkook appear infront of him.Jungkook cat tail and ears is now gone and he is wearing a blue polo shirt and black jeans.Jungkook enter the car and smile at Taehyung once again.

They finally arrived at the park and Jungkook raised an eyebrow when he see 5 crazy boys screaming and running around.Both of them approach the boys.

"Hey guys!Where's Soonyoung?"

"Soonyoung is with his squad.Who's this?"

"Oh,he's my new housemate,Jeon Jungkook.The same age as me"Taehyung smile and put an arm over Jungkook shoulder.Jungkook accidently let out a small 'meow'.Jin squeal and quickly hug Jungkook.

"He is sooo cuteeeee~"Jin cooed and smile at shy Jungkook.

"Hi!I'm Kim Seokjin,but you can call me Jin hyung.That white hair guy is Kim Namjoon,that shortie is Park Jimin,the sleeping guy is Min Yoongi while the always-smiling is Jung Hoseok.Nice to meet you Jungkook!"Jimin groan at the older remark as Namjoon and Hoseok snicker.Jungkook chuckle and nod.

They spend the day with playing around.Jungkook gets to know that Jin and Namjoon are a couple so are Jimin and Yoongi while Hoseok currently is single.He also found out that Yoongi and Jin are the eldest while Hoseok and Namjoon are the second eldest.Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung are the youngest.

Jungkook can feel his heart beating fast whenever Taehyung touch him.But for a smart cat,he's quite stupid for saying that he just embarassed.Like,who don't fall inlove with the great,hot,cute,handsome Kim Taehyung?

Back to the story...Jungkook and Taehyung bid their goodbye as it already 5 in the evening.Taehyung decide to bring Jungkook to eat ice cream first before going home.Taehyung give the man moneys and take the ice creams.His is strawberry's while Jungkook is vanilla's.

"Mmm,so this is ice cream?I don't expect it to be this good"Jungkook moan in delight as he continued to lick the ice cream.Taehyung eyes widen and scold his dirty mind.Jungkook just look at him weirdly.

"You okay Taehyung?"He asl,leaning to Taehyung.Taehyung nod and look at the side,covering his pink face.

"Of course I am.Hey we should go back now.Mom must be really worried"Taehyung quickly change the topic and look at Jungkook who just obey.They finally finish their ice creams and walk to home with an awkward silent.

'Jeon Jungkook,what are you doing to my poor heart?'

To be continued.

I know it's short,but sorry >< I'm busy nowadays since I'm moving to a new city and that means new school.Urgh,I'll be alone for a whole month again.