I smile back at her "I'm sure when he realizes exactly how many people are there, he'll do great"

"I really hope so, he hasn't had many good things happen in his life since his best friend left, he really needs this" She puts her hand on his forehead and pushes his hair back off his face, like all moms do to their kids.
"I hope so too"

I look at him and he's sleeping, but he has a faint smile on his face. He feels around for something and stops when he finds my hand. He smiles more and part of me thinks he didn't fall asleep yet. I smile a little at him even though his eyes are closed and he can't see me "Did he just..?" His mom looks at our hands and then at me. I nod at her "Yeah, i'm not quite sure he's sleeping though so don't say anything you wouldn't want him to hear." She gives me a confused look "What makes you say that?" I kick my legs back and they hit Harry's, making him wince "ow" he mutters under his breath, but I could still hear it since his face is literally 10 centimetres away from mine.

I smile and nudge him, only making him do it back to me. "Oh." His mom replies "You guys are so cute!" Harry sits straight up now, looking at his mom as if she's gone crazy "Mum!" His cheeks go deep red instantly and I can't help but laugh. We are cute, me and Harry. What? No, I didn't mean that.

A few minutes later he's actually sleeping, I can tell because his breathing is different. Today will be a long day so I decide to take a short nap aswell, leaning my head on Harry's, which is on my shoulder.

"Jodie" I faintly hear my name being said but decide to ignore it and enjoy my peaceful sleep. "Jodie!" There it is again, why can't they leave me alone. "Jodie baby you nee-" I recognize the voice now as Harry's and I open my eyes to find that I am now leaning on his shoulder, he must've woken up and re adjusted us. His hand is over his mouth and I smile a little "Did you just call me baby?" He looks at me with red cheeks just like before I fell asleep and shakes his head "no" I smile more "Yes you did! I heard it" He just gets up and walks down the aisle, following his mum. I laugh a little and follow behind him after grabbing all my stuff.

"Ugh, hurry up Harry you're so slow" I yell across the parking lot of the X factor auditions place. He jogs over to us and we stand in line for his audition.

After a long time, we finally get in and we are backstage, Harry is next. I can't believe i'm in London right now, and Simon Cowell is right out at the stage, this is so cool! Harry finishes talking with his mum and gets ready to go on in a minute. "Hey, you're gonna do great Harry." He looks over at me and smiles "Thanks Jodie" I smile back

"You're an amazing singer, don't let anybody tell you otherwise okay?" He nods and I pull him in for a hug, He wraps his arms around me so tightly but I honestly don't care. The guy hands him a microphone and leads him over to the stage entrance "Good luck!" me and his mom say at the same time, then look at eachother and laugh.

"Hello, what's your name?" I can hear Simon's voice from the loud microphone backstage, as he is talking to Harry "Harry Styles"

"Wonderful and what are you gonna sing for us today?"

"Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder"

"Alright. How old are you may I ask?"

"16"

"Wow, did you come here with anybody?"

"Yes, my mum and my g- my friend" Did he almost say girlfriend? Is it weird that I don;t feel completely grossed out by that? Does he want me to be his girlfriend? Do I want to be his girlfriend? Why do I have a billion questions going through my head right now.

"Okay. Whenever you're ready you can start"

"Thank you" I can't even begin to think of how much pressure Harry is feeling right now, in a huge stadium

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious, less than one minute old
And I never thought, through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
Isn't she lovely, made from love"

Oh my gosh, he just sang that so perfectly. He didn't even miss one note. Even when he sang for me he sounded kinda nervous, he didn't sound nervous at all there. "Wow, Harry that was great thank you"

He ended up getting 2 yes's and 1 no since they thought he's too young, but he still gets to go to the next round so I couldn't be happier for him. He did his best and that's all that matters. He comes off the stage just walking, but when they can no longer see us he runs and hugs us both at the same time. "You did so amazing!! I'm so proud of you." His mom tells him and he hugs her first, smiling the whole time "Thanks mum, I love you" She smiles and I think I see a tear rolling down her cheek "I love you too Harry"
He smiles "Don't cry, you're going to make me cry"
She laughs a little and lets go of him. He then hugs me and I squeeze the life out of him "That was so good! I told you you had nothing to be afraid of, your an amazing singer!"

"Its because of you though that we get to be here right now, so thank you. Thanks, for being such a good friend to me, thank you so much" I smile and pull back from the hug "Anytime, now lets go get some food, I'm starving"
He smiles back and laughs a little "Alright, lets go" He walks in front and his mom sends me a knowing smile that can only mean one thing. I just roll my eyes but also smile without even meaning it, making her smile and look at her kind loving amazingly talented son. How can somebody be so much, but at the same time so little.

It was now the next day, and Harry was staying in London to continue competing but I had to go back home to go to school and all that boring stuff. "Jodie honey, we have to go now if we're going to catch the flight." I look up and Harry's mom is in the doorway of the hotel room, waiting for me. Harry comes out of the bedroom and looks at me "Wait don't leave yet."

"I'll be downstairs waiting okay?" She says, and I nod to his mom as she closes the door, going downstairs

"Jodie, thank you so much this whole experience is so exciting and I can't wait to get on that stage again, it was so exhilarating the last time, but I never would've been able to do it myself. You gave me the push I needed so thank you. Also for being so nice to me, nobody's ever nice to me."

"Harry, you deserve this you're such an amazing person you will beat out every single one of those competitors there and win the first place. And i agree, people need to be nicer to you. But then that'd probably mean i'd have to share you and I'm not kind enough to do that."
He laughs and hugs me, tighter than before. I don't know how long he'll be here, how many rounds he'll get to. This could be goodbye for a few months if he's good enough, which he totally is.
"I'll miss you, Harry"

"I'll miss you too" there was a moment of silence before he spoke again "Lets take a picture together, right now. Then I'll have a picture of you to look at when i'm sad" Aww, did he really just say that?

"You're so cute its not fair"
He laughs a bit and holds out his phone, putting his other arm around my shoulder. I smile for the camera and he sticks his tongue out, but right before he takes the picture I lean in and press a wet kiss to his cheek, and he makes a gross face, right when the picture is taken. I burst out into laughter after looking at the picture, while Harry cleans off his cheek from my spit "Ew"

"Oh come on it's not that bad" He rolls his eyes but smiles anyways as we take another, a nice photo of right after i told him a joke so he was laughing, and it was a good picture. Definately one I'd look forward to seeing every day. "Okay, I have to go but call me later and tell me how it goes."

"I will, don't worry. Safe travels, I'll see you soon" I smile at him one last time and walk down the hall to the elevator, getting inside and meeting his mum in the lobby to head back home.