ix

Jesse held me in his arms for a few moments before he finally let go.

He quickly rubbed away the sleep and tears in his eyes. Before he could say anything more I cut him off.

"Jesse we need to talk." I mumbled awkwardly scratching my neck.

Any hope that lied in Jesse's eyes disappeared and tears once again threatened to pour from his eyes.

I grabbed Jesse's arm and guided him to our bed room. I sat him on the bed and sat right next to him, my hand still in his.

"Jesse what's been going on with you lately?" I hesitantly ask, not wanting to frustrate him.

Jesse took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair.

"Well, my dad passed away a month ago. I -"

I quickly cut Jesse off noticing a month ago is when he starting to act differently.

"Wait wait, is that why you're so mad all the time?" I quickly ask.

Jesse nodded quickly then continued his story, "He passed away suddenly. I really loved my dad, he was always there for me, he always supported me. Being in a house with an older sister and a younger sister sucked at times but I had him to talk to as a guy figure. But he's gone now." I saw Jesse quickly ball up his fists and I suddenly became scared and positioned myself to jump off the bed if needed.

I think Jesse realized what I was doing, he shot me a confused stare, then he finally realized why I was acting the way I was.

He quickly unballed his fists and struggled to say anything "oh, uh, I'm, um, im sorry." He finally managed to get out.

I nodded my head quickly before he continued his story. "And now I'm doing this, making the only person I love scared of me. All because I can't control my emotions."

"You have your band though. That's where you can let your emotions go."

Jesse quickly shook his head "it's so stressful in that environment. We are signed to a lable now and they want an album out in 6 months."

My eyes went wide as I continued to listen to Jesse.

"6 fucking months Desiree!!" He quietly screamed.

I nodded quickly "I can't imagine how stressed you feel."

He nodded again in response. Jesse then reached for my hand and I winced.

Jesse quickly glanced up to me with worry and regret in his eyes. He shook his head and whispered to himself "I can't believe I've done this to her." He kept hold of my hand though and directly stared into my eyes.

"Desiree, I love you, so so much. I hate myself for doing this to you." He quickly glances at my thighs. "I was being selfish I wasn't thinking of you and how my attitude affected you. I never thought that I would make you scared of me. I hate that I did this to you. I hate myself for it. I need to focus on you more because you're all I really care about baby girl." Tears threatened to leave his eyes as he held tighter onto my hand.

I didn't know what to think. I love Jesse too but could I really trust him again? He really hurt me mentally and physically. I didn't know what to think or do, so I started crying.

Jesse's reaction was shocking he gasped and quickly rapped me in a hug and rubbed my back in a soothing pattern.

After a few minutes the crying wouldn't stop. It actually increased, I started to shake and it was hard to breath. I think Jesse noticed because he quickly pulled himself from me with a concerned look on his face. "Desiree? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Jesse kept asking me questions but I couldn't answer him. My crying wouldn't calm down enough to let me. Why was I like this? Why couldn't I calm down? I was so confused with too many thoughts running through my head.

Soon enough my head was raging with thoughts. Take Jesse back! He loves you! Don't take him back he's no good! He's going to hurt you! If he did it once he'll do it again! Desiree you're so stupid just leave now!! Don't leave you're going to break without him!

The tears were still running down my face like the rain drops running down the window. My shakiness continued but was even worse now. I started to feel lightheaded and it started to become hard to keep my eyes open.

"Desiree!!" I heard Jesse shout from my side. Grabbing my shoulders gently trying to get my attention.

"Baby girl answ-"

It was all black.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhhh shit.
Idk how I feel about this chapter I feel like it's kinda rushed but it's also really good. Idk. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Leave some comments and tell me what Desiree should do or what you think is going to happen next! Remember to vote too. Have a rad day love you all (: