Chapter 16: Wedding Charms???

Start from the beginning

Es: Just come along Rosalie.

E: Can't I just... (He was cut off)

C: No son. Even if you get past me, Sam , Paul, Billy and the rest if them won't allow you to get past that door.

Em: Don't worry it's just an hour Eddie.

E: Actually it's only 54 min and 36 seconds, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, 30...

Em: No. Just shut up already.

E: I miss my wolf so don't tell me to do anything.

Em: Soon it's going to be our wolf.

E: Dare it and I will kill you.

Ja: Okay now. Let's all calm down and relax the ceremony is starting soon.

C: I like that idea.

Em: Me too.

E: Me three.

Jacob's POV

Since we still had three hours before the wedding and the baby was acting up I decided to lie down for a while even though I didn't sleep. I just couldn't sleep and it felt like the closer the wedding got the wilder the baby got. Sam, Paul, Seth, Jared, Embry, my dad and Mrs. Clearwater were all with me right now. Sam kept coming in and out of the room along with Paul they said that they needed to help the rest of the Cullen's prepare things for the wedding. They still wouldn't allow me to see Edward. Mrs. Clearwater was busy with our tuxedos and my dad was sitting next to me rubbing my back. Jared, Embry and Seth were on clean up duty. After about an hour they all came back into the room.

Se: Jake I forgot to tell you something. Edward said that he heard you talk and that he would never ever leave you and he loves you more than anything.

J: Thank you Seth.

S: Sure thing.

J: Guys please don't be offended but Sam, Seth will you please walk down the aisle with me?

B: He needs to be held otherwise he won't make it to the altar.

S: I would be honored too.

Se: Me too.

P: I'm hurt.

J: Get over it.

P: My day will come. At least I won't have to carry your fat ass.

J: Why would you say something like that? (He asked with tear stained eyes)

P: Jake, I'm sorry. Please forgive me I was just kidding.

J: Okay.

Clearwater: He's just like his mother was when she was pregnant with him.

J: Was she also fat?

CW: No honey, she was also very emotional.

B: Like mother like son. You really remind me of her son,.

J: Do I really?

CW: Yes, there really are similarities between the two of you.

J: Thank you.

~~~1 Hour Left~~~

CW: Okay so guys listen. Seth! Jared!

Se & Jar: We're listening.

B: You better.

CW: Okay this is how you'll go. Sam and Seth will be walking with Jacob. Carlisle and Esme' will be walking with Edward. Paul, the grooms have in trusted you with the task of keeping the rings but I'll only give it to you once the time comes, I don't trust you. Jared, you Jasper and Alice will be walking first. Alice in between the two of you and lastly Embry, you Emmett and Rosalie will be the last ones and Rosalie will be in between you just before Jacob, Sam and Seth. Everyone got that.

All: Yes.

~~~Suit Up~~~

***Cullen's***

Edwards's POV

The girls came in. They wore their white dresses and started on their make-up. We put on our tuxedos and we were done, at least that what we thought.

A: Here are your roses now put them on.

They were white.

E: Thank you.

E: (Minutes before I could see Jacob)

***Quileute's***

Jacob's POV

Mrs. Clearwater was wearing beautiful white, knee length feathered dress and she looked amazing. My dad wore a black suit with a red rose and he look quite handsome If I may say so myself. The guys helped me into my tuxedo it was really difficult. After that I had to sit down because my baby was too wild for its own good. We had red roses and I was still seated. I was grabbing onto Paul's hand like there was no tomorrow but he volunteered. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*Wedding Time*~*