Chapter 7: Clarity

Začať od začiatku

"Lenalee." A voice says bringing me out of my sleep. I open my eyes and found Isoko sitting on my bed leaning over my sleeping body.

"Isoko?" What is she doing at the Black Order HQ? "What are you doing here?" I sit up quickly and see that Taka and Akane were also in my room.

"Oh well since you didn't show up for school today, We made Lavi bring us here." Isoko smiles. "We also found out that Allen is here, and that he's sick." She gives me a look and looks over to Taka and Akane who seemed super worried. Wait I didn't show up for school? I overslept, crap, I quickly get up out of bed and get dressed.

"Can we see Allen?" Taka asks.

"Um, I'm not sure." I sigh as they follow me throughout the Order.

"How come Takumi can and I can't" Taka whines. Takumi is here too?

"You know this place is kind of creepy." Akane says walking closer to Isoko and I.

"Lenalee." I hear my brother's voice.

Crap, "Yes, brother." I say as I stop walking and turn to find Komui running down the hall toward us.

"Are these girls your friends?" He looks them over.

"Yes, they are." I smile, I'm guessing he approves because he nods and turns back toward me.

"Did you wash those lips of yours last night?" He growls, my eyes go wide. He's going to tell them about how I kissed Allen. Taka and Akane are going to like that.

"Yes. Now shut up." I growl back.

"Why would she have to wash her lips?" Taka asks.

"Well she ki..." I slap my hands over his mouth and give him the death glare. After a second I turn to Isoko for help, she gives me a confused look but helps me anyway.

"Hey uh, Taka, Akane." She says.

"What?" They both answer.

"Can you go...uh..see if Takumi is around that corner?" She decides on and Taka and Akane nod.

"Okay." Akane smiles.

I release Komui and he frowns, "What was that for?"

"Well, I didn't want them knowing."

"About you ki-kissing," He stutters, "Allen Walker." His face goes red, he's either embarrassed or angry.

"You kissed Allen?" Isoko asks surprised.

My cheeks begin to burn, "Yeah, Twice."

"Twice?" Komui's face goes even redder. Whoops, I almost forgot he was here.

"Brother, please leave." I growl, Komui cowers away in fear before slowly leaving.

"Did he kiss back?" Isoko smiles wide.

"For a little bit, but mine and Allen's life is a lot more complex than you think." I say, what I'm referring to is the fact that were Exorcists.

"What do you mean?" She asks confused.

"It's better if you don't know." I sigh. "In Order to keep you safe, you mustn't know."

"I don't understand." She says slightly offended. "I'm your friend why can't you tell me?"

"I am not the person you think I am. And neither is Allen." I answer.

"I..." She starts but is soon cut off by Takumi.

"Hey Lenalee, Isoko." He says as he comes around the corner.

"What?" I answer quickly before Isoko can question me some more.