Chapter 22

Normani’s POV

“No, no, no!!!” I cried, snatching the magazine from my mom’s hands. “Who took this picture?!” Right smack in the middle of the page was a picture of Ally and I kissing at the meet and greet in Missouri.

“I wanna know  if it’s true!” My mom shouted, but I ignored her.

“Who…how…?” Ally stuttered as the color drained from her face.

Lauren’s hand floated into the air. “I…it was….me…..” she whispered.

LAUREN!!!” I cried throwing the magazine on the floor.

“I’m sorry!!! I didn’t think that they were actually going to use the picture when I sent it and I was blinded by my anger…I didn’t really think about anyone else.” She rambled.

“Yeah, two girls from Fifth Harmony lip locked in public: why would they use that?!” I threw my hands up in frustration.

“But…there wasno one around…” Ally mumbled as she slowly walked over to sit down on the couch. “How could this happen?!”

“Normani, are you-” My mom started but I cut her off.

“Lauren, did you take the picture?” I looked at my dark-haired friend who slowly shook her head no.

“It was emailed to me.”

“You guys…I think we should find out about this Arin situation first, before we have to solve another mystery.” Dinah says. Camila was silent, watching the entire conversation closely.

“Normani…” my mom tried again, reaching to gently place her hand on my shoulder.

“Yes mom, I am bisexual, Ally’s my girlfriend and we really did kiss!” I yell. “Is that so bad?!” I shook my head and stomped off of the bus.

Ally’s POV

“I’m sorry Mama Drea: can we talk about this later?” I ask her before darting towards the bus door.

“Mani, where are-” I stopped talking when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me behind the bus. I was about to scream when I felt smooth lips collide with mine. I slapped Normani’s arm and pulled away. “You scared me!!!”

“Sorry baby…” she pressed her forehead against mine and sighed. “I’m just frustrated…” I nodded, completely understanding as I connected out lips again in a slow but passionate kiss.”Let’s go inside the factory. The answer awaits.”

About 20 Minutes Later

Still Ally’s POV

It was him. The security cameras showed Arin walking in by himself when he had told the guards that Lauren was with him. When they switched to the footage of the closet, I immeidatley turned to bury my head in Normani’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, Allycat, I’ve got you; you don’t have to look.” She rubbed circles in my back and I could almost feel Arin’s teeth sinking into my neck again.

“Alright girls; it turns out that you were correct. He had no help with this scheme.” One of the security guards tells us, turning off the table.

“What are you going to do to him?” Mani asked, turning me back around and sliding her arms around my waist.

“Well, right now he’s at the local police department, so he’s going to be put on trial.”

“Why does he need a trial?!” I ask. “We know he did it! We have the proof! He can’t plead guilty against that!”

Mani pulled her arms tighter around me and kissed the spot under my ear. “You don’t have to worry about him anymore, Allycat. He has the right to have a trial, but he’s not going to win it if he tries to say he’s guilty.”

“She’s right,” the guard says to me. “You’ve got nothing to be concerned about, okay?”

I nodded. One problem solved, one to go…

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII lol so now you know what the picture was of and obviously some other stuff haha. Uhhhh I don't really know what to say......soooooo I'm sorry that the chapters are short I can't really figure out what to put in them to make them longer sorry :-( But another thing is that there are only 5 chapters left so I'm only going to post one per day but in order to do that I need to get some comments otherwise I won't. See now I'm threatening you lol. But yeah comment and vote and read and byeeeeeeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)