Chapter 5

Ally's POV

I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I thought I heard someone say they were going to follow me but I shut and locked the door too fast to look back. I slid down to the floor and covered my face with my hands. I was not ready to face Troy yet. I just realized that I might have some feelings for my best friend and now I would have to face my boyfriend?!

"Allycat, what's wrong?" I heard Mani say as she pounded on the door.

"Nothing, I'm just getting some water!" I lie. I walk over to the sink and turn the water on to make it more believable. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I just lied to my best friend. This really couldn't get any worse.

"Baby, please I know you're lying. I just wanna know what's wrong." I stayed silent and I heard her sigh in frutration. "Ally?"

I splashed some water on my face and opened the door. My best friend stared back at me, her dark eyes full of worry. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bathroom. I guess I could just tell her half of what's wrong. That way I wouldn't really be lying to her. I took a deep breath but kept my eyes trained on the tile floor. "I guess I'm just...nervous about seeing Troy again..."

She let out a small laugh and put her hands on my shoulders. "Allycat it hasn't even been a month since you saw him last!" She ran her hands down my arms and intertwined our hands. The sudden contact of skin made a chill run through my bones and I bit my lip, forcing back a shiver, reminding me of the real reason why I didn't want to see my boyfriend today.

I shrugged and she pulled me into her arms. "You have nothing to worry about my little Lemon Head." She tilted my head up so that I could see her face. Her smile was wide and her eyes were now full of joy. "Everything will be fine, I promise." I gave my best fried a sad grin. I couldn't believe how far from the truth she was. "Let's go back up front," She took my hand and we walked as slow as possible back to the kitchen.

I wanted to cherish every moment I had with her. Who knows what kind of reaction she would have when I told her what I've been feeling. All I could think about while eating my breakfast is what I was going to do about Troy. I couldn't even figure out whether or not I still had feelings for him. This was going to be a long day.

Directly After the Nashville Performance

Normani's POV

"Thank you, Nashville! We had so much fun! We'll see you at the meet and greet!" Camila shouted to the crowd who screamed right back.

The five of us walked happily off the stage to take our seats at the meet and greet table. Just as I was sitting down, I heard a scream and immediately recognized it as Ally's. I stood up to go find her when I felt a hand grab my wrist to hold me back.   Turning I saw Lauren who was pointing behind her. I smiled when I saw Troy picking Ally up and spinning her around. I sat back down, satisfied that my best friend was safe.

I felt a sudden twist of emotions run through me when I glanced back at the happy couple. I wanted to be the one picking her up and making her that excited. I watched them share a quick kiss and my stomach did a 360. What in the world was going on? Why was I feeling this way?! I joined the fans and random  people passing by in a chorus of "aww's" and playfully hit her arm as when she arrived at the table.

She stuck her tounge out at me and turned to the fan in front of her. "I totally ship Trolly!!" She told Ally who's smile seemed to waver slightly.

"Thank you! That is so sweet!" Ally turned to look at Troy who was also signing autographs and taking pictures. Her smile fell completely as she swiveled back to sign the fan's CD. I reached over to rub her arm and she gave me a small grin.

Ally's POV

"Oh and I also totally ship Normally!" I had almost fogotten that the fan was still standing there, but was grateful when Mani didn't let my arm go.

She giggled and nudged my shoulder with hers. "So do I," I could tell that she was just kidding but I really didn't want her to be. Mani kissed my temple lightly which made the little girl squeal with joy. I felt like I was about to explode and I tried to force myself to think that the kiss meant nothing. I'm sure it didn't: all five of us girls exchange random kisses as a symbol of friendship and sisterhood every once in a while. 

I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was staring at me as I continued to take pictures and sign autographs. I turned my head just slightly to the right to see Troy's eyes trained on me. He looked kind of confused. Was it that obvious that I might have feelings for Normani?! She hadn't seemed to notice yet.

I had to fix this, now. Okay, well maybe not now, but right after the meet and greet. I was going to break up with Troy. I had to! I couldn't figure out my feelings for Normani while I was in a committed relationship! 

But, I really liked Troy. In fact, you could pretty much say that we were in love. I hate this: it's most complicated situation I have ever been in. And by the end of the meet and greet, I had figured out exactly what I was going to do.

Right After the Meet and Greet

"Troy, I have to talk to you...."

A/N: Okay so you probably hate me right now for leaving you with another cliffhanger but I promise to update later today :-)  And yeah...comment, vote, read byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)