Chapter 13

Normani's POV

"Normani, are you okay?" Lauren asked as she took her seat next to me at the meet and greet.

"Yeah, I'm fine Lo." I lie. I hadn't had a moment alone with Ally the whole day and I was starting to get annoyed with all the interruptions.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" She leans forward and lowers her voice and I knew that whatever she had to say, wasn't going to brighten my mood.

"Sure," I sigh, already regretting my answer.

"What's been going on with you and-"

"Hey, guys!" 

"Ally..." Lauren finishes just as Ally takes her seat beside me.

"Yeah, LoLo?" My friend says innocently as she discretely squeezed my hand under the table.

"Oh, nothing, just.....never mind." Lauren looked irritated and even more suspicious but turned to strike up a conversation with Camila who was already talking to Dinah about who flirts with who more.

"Thanks, Ally; you saved me." I say quietly, dramatically wiping the "sweat" off of my brow. 

She giggled and let go of my hand as the fans started to come to our end of the table. "Anything for you, ManiBear."

I smiled and remembered that those were the exact same words she used after our first kiss. "Are you two dating?" A fan asks as she stood in front of Ally and I. I could see Lauren's attention quickly turn to our conversation out of the corner of my eye.

"We are if you want us to be!" Ally said smiling sincerely at the child. 

"I personally hate Ally's guts!" I looked over at her to see her bottom lip sticking out. I giggled and kissed her temple like I did for the other fan.

The little girl screeched and ran off to find her family. Just as I was turning to ask Lauren why she was staring at us, her gaze shifted rapidly to the boy in front of her. Weird...

Ally's POV

"Ugh, I hate rain!" Camila complained as she batted a balloon back and forth with Dinah. "It reminds me of sad stuff, like, if the whole world ran out of pizza...or corn..."

I laughed and felt my phone buzz in my lap.

From: ManiBear

Hey Allycat ;-) 

She was sitting right next to me, but I assumed that whatever conversation she wanted to have couldn't be discussed aloud. 

To: ManiBear 

Hey ManiBear :-* 

From: ManiBear

Did u notice Lauren acting suspicious 2day?

To: ManiBear

Yeah...do u think she knows?!?!

From: ManiBear

Idk...but maybe we should tell them...

To: ManiBear

WHAT?!?! Why?!

From: ManiBear

Bcuz I barely get 2 spend anytime with u! They're always around and its getting harder to keep us a secret

To: ManiBear

Idk Mani....

From: ManiBear

Ally they're our sisters and they have the right to know

To: ManiBear

But when we tell them they'll always be watching us and teasing us and who knows what our parents will think!

I heard Normani sigh in frustration and I looked up to see her typing another message.

From: ManiBear 

Ok not now...but soon k?

To: ManiBear 

K....Still love me?

I smiled when the sound of her giggling echoed around my head.

From: ManiBear

4ever and always Lemon Head!! ;-) :-* 

A/N: Hiiii so I don't really have anything to say but thanks to all of you who have been reading and commenting and I promise this story will get interesting :-) I'll update again tonight! Byee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)