Hush

• • •
⁂ Lets skip the authors note and get right to the story. Shall we? WAIT! hold up. I wanna get to know you better. So would you mind answering this very important question?

♖ Do you like to take baths or showers?

♜ I personally like showers better. Anyways I don't have a bathtub anymore.

     ☹              [Unedited]              ☹

                     ♛Amora♛

"Wake up." A voice said.

"Wake up!" The voice said, seeming a bit louder then the first time. Still I couldn't force my body to move.

"Wake up, human!" The voice said for the third time. This time my body was being forced to move. Before I could finally get my thoughts straight, I felt a cold fluid like substance over my body. I woke up with a jolt.

"Finally! You humans really need to wake up faster." The boy said. He had dark black hair and his eyes were this crystal blue that reminded me of the sky.

"Where am I?" I said, trembling still from the cold drops of water falling onto my back.

"Did I say you could speak?" He said. His eyes began to fill with fury.

I shook my head in answer to his question.

"That's what I thought." He said turning away from me.

"Okay listen up human this is how things are going to work around here. First, you will not look into my eyes or speak unless told so. Secondly, you're a human blood bag. Which means if I'm hungry then I can feed from you whenever I want. Thirdly, you cannot go on the third floor. That floor is off limits to any humans unless you are told to do so by me and only me. Curfew is at 9:00pm. If you fail to comply with these rules then you will be punished. Got it?"

I nodded remembering the first rule which was to not speak unless told to. I had to fight the urge to look at his eyes. It's so natural to look someone in the eyes when speaking. That will be something I'm going to have to get used to.

"Well done human. You passed the first test, but when I ask you a question you answer." He said.

"What is your name?"

"Amora." I said in a quiet voice.

"Amora. Does that have any meaning to it?" He asked. I could feel his eyes on me and I was starting to feel even more uncomfortable.

"It means love."

"Well, my name is Oliver, but you will call me sir or master only." He said. His voice seemed a little more tense than it was before.

I nodded.

                            • • •

"Hi I'm Abby." Some young petite girl said from behind me. I quickly turn so I could face her. She stuck out her hand so I could shake it.

"Hi I'm Amora."

"I know. Sir Oliver told me to come introduce myself and help you out only for today. He wants you to start working right away." She said.

"Okay. Do you think I could learn everything by tomorrow?" I asked with a little bit of worry in my voice.

"Well that depends on you. If you can pick up things fast then you'll do fine."