Chapter Five

Kane's tattoo below

Chapter Five

As I was forced into the locker room I still felt the need to cause someone pain. Having the urge to hit someone until they were out cold. Again. It pulsing through me, it being apart of me.

"Calm down Sin." Antonio sighed.

He was used to this. To me still ready to fight even after I had ended one. I couldn't stop my excitement or explain the way I felt. Having someone completely under my mercy... shivering at the thought, loving the way I felt when I was like this. Feeling alive, a uncontrolled blaze that destroys.

I didn't feel the injuries I had surfaced in my fight until I was calm. Being accustomed to the feeling of pain for the most part. My gashes and small bruises didn't hurt. They were just there.

"Is she always like this?" I heard a voice whisper.

I froze, turning to look at him.

Kane?

"What's he doing here Antonio?" I growled behind gritted teeth.

I didn't like new comers in my world. They were like leaches, blood suckers always clinging to whoever won a fight. Especially the women whom didn't even fight, they were real sluts. But the men preferred them to be here, eye candy or some shit.

My rage hadn't shrunk at all causing me to shake all over. The one thing about me, I would fight a man if needed to be. However, Antonio wasn't one to be messed with and his cousin was no different. Kane was larger then me; even if the old saying is the bigger they are, the harder they fall. When it came to him I wasn't as confident.

"He wanted to see what it's like in the Underground." Antonio supplied a response.

I should have knew he would bring his cousin along. I just didn't expect him to. I was to excited to get here and in a hurry.

"Why?" I asked, raising my cut brow.

Yup, that would need some cleaning. I did not want blood to dry on my face.

"Because it's interesting." Kane was looking at me curiously.

I laughed darkly, "Have a interests in the gym. This is no world for you."

Kane seemed offended by my words but I honestly didn't care. Antonio simply rolled his eyes. Kane ran a hand over his buzz cut hair.

"What makes you think I can't?" He smirked.

"What makes you think you can?" I threw back at him.

He rolled his eyes alike Antonio and crossed his arms. My eyes instantly went to the firm muscles of his biceps. Tattoos wrapped around his upper arms and on part of his chest in the usual black tribal. However they weren't all tribal. He turned around, removing his shirt. The Underground 'medics' walked into the locker room. Making the space appear smaller then it was.

"What are they doing here Antonio? I don't need a medic." Glaring at my boss, getting more annoyed.

My eyes traveled back to the giant of muscle. Indeed he had more tattoos, I could see the patterns of skulls burning within flames on his right ribcage. Kane even had a tattoo of the river spoken about in hell on his back. What was souls in the river were also the gates keeper on a small boat with a lantern. I could see a mans back sitting with him in the boat, his face buried in his hands. The grey wash tattoo covered his back in a large beautiful scene. It almost transfixed me, almost.

"There not for you." Antonio rolled his eyes, "Even if they were you wouldn't accept their help."

"If not for me then..." My voice trailed off when I realized what they were truly doing here. "For him?"

Antonio nodded and Kane sent an amused smirk my way. I wanted to smack that smirk right off his face.

Cocky bastard.