Chapter 25 Unstable

Alter Pushed us all into the elevator and sent us on our way. "What the hell, Why did he pass out like that", Evan said. "I don't know, but whatever it is could be dangerous for us to know at all", Adam said. "Do you think another island will open for us at all",Quentin asked. "I think so maybe alter will show us the next island ", Evan said. The elevator opened and we all got out. We all looked at the sky and the clouds were dark gray as if its going rain soon. "this looks kinda bad, let's go to the Restaurant and discuss more there", Adam said. We walked towards the Restaurant and sat at a table. "OK... There is now six of us, does that mean we all won or we get to go home", Quentin said. "He did say when the final 5 or 6 makes it to the end we get to go home", Delirious said. "My question is will he keep that promise", Tyler said. We were all quiet until a burst of lightning lit up the room along with thunder. "EEEK". Tyler Yelped. "Hahah Woah dude afraid of thunder and lightning", I said. "No, just caught off guard that's all", Tyler said. A few seconds after Tyler yelped all the lights went out causing everyone to panic a bit. "Why did the lights go out", Evan said. "I don't know maybe the lightn-", Adam said. The monitors in the room turned on and the was nothing but red static. "Um is it night already that's the only time that thing turns on", Adam said. A silhouette of a person appeared on the screen chuckling, the voice sounded very distorted. "What the hell is that!, Delirious said. Even though the voice seemed distorted, I felt like I herd it before. *I see that you all survived the mutual killing game....heheh....but do you think you're ready for the test ahead of you, I believe you're not because face it you all will feel despair when you face me , when you face me it will be the true test of hope and despair... Hehehehehehe I'm getting excited about our meeting, I will get everyone left on the island with an announcement like this to inform you on our last trial, from yours truly Mastermind*. The TV clicked off and the light turned back on. "W-What was that", Evan said nervously. "Mastermind,Last trial, Test of Hope and Despair.... What does he mean by that"Quentin said. "I guess that he means that this trial is going to be one of the hardest we ever done", Adam said," I think what we should do now is rest and Talk about it tomorrow, we just got finished a trial already, we should gather up our energy". We all agreed and decided to head to our rooms. " hey Shadow do you mind if I come to your room and we play some games", Quentin said. I nodded," Sure I don't mind, just note that whatever we play I'll beat you". "Pffft you're on like donkey Kong", He said. Quentin and I spent 3 hours playing games and surprisingly he beat me at all of them. "Hahahah who's the best now", Quentin said Jumping for joy. "Aww whatever, I totally call hacks on you", I said. " Don't hate the player hate the game", He boasted,"*growl* Woah all that kicking ass made me a bit hungry, let's go get something to eat". "Sure Im kinda Hungry to", I said. We paused the game and headed to the restaurant, still talking about the games we were playing. When we made it to the restaurant we herd two people arguing. "Who's arguing here", I said. "I don't know but the door is cracked so let's peek inside", Quentin said. We looked through the cracks of the door and saw Alter and Tamashi arguing. Tamashi looked very, very Odd. He was very pail, dark circles around his eyes and he looked very crazed, other than that his face was jumping from a grin, to a scowl, then a frown.

"Listen to me OK, everything is fine, those voice aren't real-",Alter said
Tamashi slammed his fist on a table causing Alter to jump
"Their not real, their not real, SHUT THE FUCK UP, that's all I hear from you, this island is fucking real", Tamashi said.
"What-What are you talking about..."
"Don't act dumb you know damn well that nothing on this island is real its all fake...all of it...all of it....even...even you".
"I don't know what you're talking about 100% real, I'm talking to you right now even the rest of the people are talking to me"
"LIAR!... He...heheh..yeah I know right he's a liar"
"Wh- Who are you talking to?"
"Heheheh.....HAHAHAHAH"
Tamashi begin clutching his head in pain
"Tamashi relax whoever is their don't listen to them"
"Hehehh.....hheheheh...if..if I kill you and you die will, will that prove to me that you're real, that's....that's what's he's telling me"
"W-Wait what Tamashi you don't have to do that, please I'm real the island is real...I'm not lying to you.
Tamashi walked a little close to Alter, Alter then backed up into a wall.
"If...I kill you.....then I know that you're real...right...you're right heheheh... hehehehehehe "
Tamashi, please don't do anything rash I -I - *Urg*
Tamashi wrapped his hands around his neck with a very tight grip
"Heheheheheh, just die hahahahaha just just DIE!"
"AARRGGG"
"I'll prove to him that I, I'm not weak, I'm strong, I didn't deserve any of that torture that I received , I -I "
"Aaaarrggghhh"
"DIE DIE DIE DIE"
Alter reached in his pocket trying to grab something
"AAARGG SO-rry"
Alter had stabbed him in the eye and Tamashi stumbled back. Alter collapsed on the ground gasping for air. Tamashi was screaming loudly in pain, he then pulled the knife out of his eye and smacked Alter. He sat on top of Alter and began punching and scratching his face constantly. "Araragaaaahhh", Alter groaned. "That's right, he did say he was my friend and was never going to hurt me no matter what I did, he broke that promise, he said he wasn't going to hurt me like you hurt me, he, heheheh he's going to pay",Tamashi said with a wide grin. Tamashi picked up the knife and slowly drove the knife in his chest.
"AAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHH"
Tamashi pulled the knife down his stomach and reached his hand inside his body pulling out his entrails.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAGGGGAAAAAA STOP IT STOP IIIIITTT AAAAGGGGGAAAAHH"
Tamashi grin stretched wide across his face,"hahah.. haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH", he then starts mumbling something hard for me to hear.
Alter tried to push him off but Tamashi continued to pull his organs out of his body.
"*Cough Cough Cough* *hack*", Alter began to coughing up blood. Tamashi lastly pulled out his heart and crushed it with his hand. His eyes slowly closed, he...he was dead.
"Hahah...hahahahahah.....I guess you are real after all, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Quentin and I slowly back up from the door. "Q-Quentin ....", I was lost for words. Quentin's face looked a pale green and he walked away from the door and slowly walked away. "Q-Quentin", I grabbed his arm and he shoved me back. "I-I urg", He said. Quentin then started to vomit on our was out the restaurant. "I-I can't do this I need to get off this island", Quentin said. "Quentin", I said. "Were on an island with a fucking psycho path, we'll survive he doesn't kill us, i had enough of today I'm going to bed", Quentin walked off and I was left in front of the restaurant. As I was about to leave the door to the restaurant opened and my heart sank. "What are you doing here", I herd Tamashi growled. I turned around and saw that he was covered in blood. "Tamashi you're-", I said but he cut me off. "Answer my fucking question", He growled. My heart was racing," I-I was hungry and I was going to get something to eat", I said nervously. I tried to walk in the restaurant to seem more convincing. He gripped my arm very hard and pulled me away from the door and growls," NO, Go to your room now or I snap your neck". My eyes widen and I quickly turn around and head to my room. I ran inside my room and locked the door and for extra safty precautions placed a a chair in front of the door. I lie on my bed looking out the window at the dark clouds. "What's going on here the clouds still didn't let up, Quentin and I must have been so side tracked that we haven't notice the sky. I began shaking a bit and hyperventilating. Images of Alter's death flashed through my head. (Damn it why...why did he die again). "Again...... Again.....again", I mumble. I sat up in my bed. "Hope's Peak Academy, he died there, Tamashi killed him in a similar fashion. I-I am the Ultimate.....Ultimate........Ultimate luckster.