Chapter 9 Cooked to Perfection Murder

*Ding dong a body was found, you will have a few minutes to investigate for our 2nd Trial*
Evan quickly shoved the body off him and backed up into a corner shivering. The body looked as if it was burned severely and it had multiple bruises and punchers. "I-Is that.....h-Higa...",Tyler said clenching his stomach. We were only able to see half his face,Adam tapped him with his foot to reveal the other side of his face. Tyler jolted towards a trash can and began vomiting. Adam and I were trying our best to keep it together. Adam wrapped his arms around himself and started breathing heavily. "T-This is disgusting, who would go that far",He said. He started to clenched his fist,"Who would put someone through this much pain I'm fucking had it with the killing, I swear imma punch who did this. As we were standing a faint groan was herd coming from the boys locker room.Adam and I slowly walked over."Do you think that's the culprits...in there",I said. "Were gonna have to find out". We opened the door quickly and gasp. Quentin was there clutching his head but he was covered in blood and had a crowbar in his hand. He looked at us and then passed us at the body. "Uuu there's a-a body, w-what's going on who killed  him....owwww",Quentin said. Adam crossed his arms and began tapping his foot,"I don't know Quentin we were going to ask you the same thing but it seems quite obvious who did it". Quentin looked at himself,"W-Wait it's not what it looks like, I-I didn't do it". "Then explain the blood on your clothes and that crowbar your holding",Adam demanded. Quentin got really nervous,"I-I um I don't know". Adam got a little more irritated,"Its one thing to kill someone but then lie about it". "I'm telling you I didn't do it!",Quentin yelled. Adam and Quentin continued to go back and forth with each other. "Shadow you believe me, right",He said. Adam and Quentin looked dead at me. I look around the room, then the room Quentin was in."I think Quentin is innocent, for a few reasons",I said. Adam looked very shocked. "Well if you see here, the floor out here is clean, but where Quentin is, it kinda messy. If Quentin was the killer I don't think he would trap himself in a room with no where to go". Adam looked lost in thought for a second. "Alright I guess your right, but I'm still having Quentin on my suspects list". Adam walked out and Quentin looked relieved. "I'm telling you guy I didn't do it, please believe me",Quentin said. I gave him a nervous glance," I believe you and I don't believe you, you understand where I'm going". He nodded nervously. "Ok now let's look for clues",I said. While investigating I got Evan out the room, since he was still trembling in a corner. Quentin and I started searching the room for clues to see what could of happened here. I looked over at Quentin to see he was constantly rubbing his head. "Hey dude come here for you sec",I asked. He walked over to me and stood as I looked at his head. It was bleeding a little but there was a bad bruise on his head. "Did you get hit on the head with something",I said. He shrugged his shoulders,"I don't remember". I asked if he could give me the crowbar that he had and he did. "Strange, there's only blood on one end of it. It should have more blood on it because you're covered in it",I said. "I-I see that does seem a little strange, maybe the killer cleaned it and placed it in my hand",Quentin said rubbing his head. "Maybe but let's look for more clues before we look deeper into that",I said. I look around some more and found that there was a vent with a few missing screws. I opened up the vent to see a trail of blood inside. "Quentin!",I called. He walked over and looked at the vent,"Woah, why is it like that",Quentin said. "I don't know but I think Higa's body was shoved in here and the killer must've pushed his body to the vent over the main room here",I said. "why go through that trouble of pushing it there, why not just leave it by the grate",Quentin asked. "I'm not sure,but I think the killer was really focused on hiding there evidence, including the body",I said. We walked back to higa's Mutilated body. "I hope we can find this killer this is by far the worst death ever",Quentin said. I nodded in agreement. We walked out the changing room and headed back to the 1st island. As we got there a familiar face was seen. "Eriel!",I yelled. Eriel was sitting by the pool while Ryan and Adam interrogate him. "I'm telling you I've been in my room theses past two days, I haven't gone anywhere",Eriel said irritated. "Well your a prime suspect for this murder I hope you know that",Adam said. "Fine, Jesus fucking Christ, I didn't do anything though",Eriel said pouting. Adam looked at us, " Oh Quentin, you should change out of those bloody clothes". He nodded and went to his cabin. Ryan looked at me,"Find anything" I nodded,"Adam I'm positive Quentin is not the killer, the evidence really doesn't add up to him". Adam sighed,"I believe you lets just not keep him out the picture, just in case". I nodded and decided to head to where the elevator would appear. As I walked buy Eriel I smelled something on him. "hey Eriel what did you wash up with it smells weird",I asked. He gave a very nervous and creped out look,"Dude you were smelling me that's weird". I felt my face turn bright red,"oh um I'm sorry". * ding dong* times up, please head over to the elevator for our second class trial*. I gulped nervously(Are we ready for this, ....please let this go well).