1. Regular Day

Today has been the same old day for me, Tiffany Parker. Same old sixteen year old high school popular, with a huge group of people following me through the halls, same old everything. Sandy Highschool crazy over me, the most popular girl in school. The crowd around me starts to get too much for me, and all I say is, "clear out", and immediately,
"She said move out! Everybody clear out now!" A girl says through the crowd.
"She wants a space. Clear out people!" A boy yells from afar.
Then a smile of satisfaction fills my face. Then finally, through the clearing in the hall, I see my two closest friends, Taylor and Talia.

"Hey Tif!" Taylor shouts through the hall as she makes her way towards me, with Talia along side her. When she finally gets close to me, thats when I say,
"What's up Taylor". Dont judge me. I have a HUGE street cred to worry about. I am not about to yell across the hall like some crazy person. Unlike my friend Taylor, I care what people think of me. Probably why I'm so popular. Or just cause of my natural beauty and always on point look. But who's to say.
"Sorry. I tried to tell her not to yell across the hall and that people would stare, but she refused" I hear my friend Talia say as she too nears me.
With a chuckle, I say
"Well at least you tried". Talia shrugs.
"You guys care way too much about wha.." Taylor says before she is cut off by our regular group of girls.

Honestly, they're just that group of girls that every popular girl has, that is ordered around to do stuff. Well what? sue me. I just like the perks of being popular, and is it so bad to misuse some of them?
"Hey girls" the blonde who's name I forgot says, and she struts up to me and the other T's, which by the way, is what me, Taylor, and Talia are called because our names all start with the letter T.
She has got to be the most annoying one in the whole group, but she does a heck of a good job with nails, so what the heck. Plus, her mom owns a smoothie shop so we're hooked up with free smoothies all the time.
"Oh hey" we say, bemused as we begin to walk the halls, of course, with the other girls following; the T's and I in the front.

I walk to my first period which I have with Taylor and Talia because when we did a schedule change to get all of our classes together, the administrator said it could only be possible if someone gave up there spot for us in the class, and within a second, someone that was eavesdropping gladly gave up there spot in the class. Perks of being popular. I walk into my first period class, Math with Ms.Bellard, which can I say is the most annoying teacher in the whole school. She always gives me detention, well the other teachers also, but mainly her. I'm kind of a bad girl, but don't judge me, its just fun, and really brings my popular image out more.

I walk into the class, and as I walk towards my seat I yell,
"The party has arrived!".
As a response I recieve a bunch of laughs from the class. OK, I'm sort of a class clown too. From Ms.Bellard, I recieve the one statement I get almost every day in that class. "Ms.Parker, DETENTION, after class!"
In response I say,
"Oh. I never knew that you can give teachers detention. What are you gonna give Ms.Parker detention for? Being the only teacher who dates a janitor? Well you can't blame her for that." I say it with a huge grin on my face. And again, I receive overlapping laughter from the class. When me and the T's reach our everyday seats, we see that a kid, who obviously has to be new, to not know to not sit in the T's seats, was occupying our seats with his friends. That is until with a single snap, and the word "move!" From all the T's sends him running out the seat. We all smile in satisfaction, and earn an inhumane growl from Ms.Bellard. She then gives all the T's detention for quote, "bullying".

As usual, half the class is watching us, probably wishing they can be us, and the "nerd crew" is paying sharp attention to the board. After class, we receive tons of homework, and our detention passes, then we walk over to the nerd crew, to get notes, and the homework that they had already done, as usual, and without arguing, they gave it to us. Perks of being popular again. Then I depart with the T's as I notice Brad, my on and off boyfriend, meaning, one week we're dating, then the next few weeks we're broken up again. He is more of a requirement for my popular image than he is a boyfriend. I need to keep things interesting.
"I'll see u at detention" I tell the T's as I walk towards Brad.

We're broken up right now, but he normally comes to apologize, and seeing his nervous face, I know that's exactly what he's gonna do. I make a "hard to get" expression before completely walking towards Brad. He scratches the back of his head, which means he's either breaking up with me, or he's apologizing, considering were already broken up, he's obviously apologizing. Soon I'm cut off of my train of thought with the sound of Brad's voice.

"Hey Tiff" he says nervously.
"Who said you could call me Tiff. I thought I was too self conceded, so I don't need a nickname" I snap at him.
"Yea sorry, Tiffany, I kind of wanted to talk about that" he says.
"What? Not done insulting me?" I ask obviously knowing the answer
"Look, I'm sorry Tiffany. My life's been so hard without you. I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I'm sorry. Take me back?" He asks expectantly
"Yea you know you missed me" I say grinning. Brad playfully rolls his eyes.
"So we're cool?" He asks
"Yea we're cool" I say and then I kiss his cheek before walking to detention. Of course when I get there, I don't intend on staying for long. Whenever we get detention, which is quite often, here's the routine, we get there, and ditch it, telling the students to stay quiet about it, and it works every time.When we leave detention, we all face the yelling of our parents, and we lie that its stress from school making us act out. They buy our sympathetic looks and we don't get grounded. When your popular, you can get away with just about anything.

After a long day at the mall with the T's I am snuggled up in my hot pink pajamas in my hot pink room, and hot pink covers. If u haven't caught on, I'm obsessed with pink. Preferably hot pink. I am ready to fall off into a dream world. Soon enough, I'm fast asleep.

A/N so I need you alls help with this. Please comment on what you think of the story so far.

Be sure to comment. Thanks. Love you all

Xoxo,
Your fav author