Skai Prisa

"What is going to happen when we get to Polis?"

Lexa hesitated to answer Clarke, for she didn't have an answer. Of course, she would have to alert the Sky People. Ultimately, the decision was Clarke's. Would she want to stay with me? Would she go back to her people? She ran from her people, why would she go back? Lexa wanted Clarke to stay by her side, more than anything.

"Well Clarke, that is for you to decide. What would you like to do?"

Clarke didn't know what she wanted to do. She certainly didn't want to go back to Camp Jaha. She wanted to stay with Lexa... If Lexa stayed this way, kind and not so cold. She wanted the Lexa that loved her, not the one that betrayed her at Mt. Weather. A lot of emotions have moved through Clarke as she started to accept that this Lexa was real. Anger, confusion, longing, hatred, lust, sympathy...love.

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course, Skai Prisa"

"What did you call me?" Clarke asked curiously, "You've called me that before."

"Skai Prisa...."

"What does that mean?" Clarke knew what it mean, she just wanted to keep the conversation going. She also just wanted Lexa to say it.

"It means 'Sky Princess'"

They both fell silent. Bellamy called her princess, but it felt different with Lexa. Lexa knew Clarke wasn't a princess. Yes, she may have led the 100 on the ground, but that was her title, "leader." Maybe Lexa meant princess is a different way.

After a few more hours of speechless walking, Lexa said, "We will stop here for the night." They were finally out of Ice Nation's reach so Lexa wasn't afraid to keep up a conversation. "Clarke, we are going to need more food for the next few days. I am going go hunt." Clarke stood still, unsure, she didn't want to be alone; she also knew she could go with Lexa. Lexa knew this was gonna happen. After they finished setting up camp, Clarke was clearly nervous.
"Clarke", she looked up at Lexa, "Clarke, I know you don't want me to go, but I promise I will be back. We need the food. Here, maybe this will help."
Lexa pulled out a sketchbook and two pencils, one grey and one purple.
In awe, Clarke took the items and stared at them in disbelief.
"I..I..."
"You don't have to say anything. I will be back. Promise"

*two hours later*

Lexa returned with her kill and started to prepare food for them both. Clarke was still drawing but wouldn't let Lexa see what she was working on.

"Clarke, what is such a secret that you can't show me?"