You did this

"I still don't know if you are real enough. Last night didn't prove anything. But I think I might have thought of a way to prove it."

"And what might that be Ski Prisa?"

"Take me to Polis."

////

"W-What?"

"Take. Me. To Polis."

Did I hear her correctly? Did she just.? Did I Just...?

"Are you sure?"

"...Yes" Clarke sighed, unsure.

"Then to Polis we shall go."

///

That night Lexa had made a fire, Clarke slept peacefully, without nightmares for the first time since Mt. Weather. She lay there, face lit slightly by the glow of the fire, a smile faintly on her lips. Lexa sat there, mapping out which was the best way to Polis.

I have no idea where we are. How am I supposed to get Clarke back to safety? If I don't get her back, she won't believe I am real, she will never know that I really do love her.

All this worrying was putting Lexa on edge. She has so much riding on getting Clarke back to Polis.

/// The day after Clarke left Camp Jaha///

Indra barges into the Commander's tent, forgetting all formalities.

"Heda!"

"Indra what is the meaning of this outburst?"

"I apologize, but Heda, Clarke is missing. Abby of the Sky people is demanding a private session with you. She brought a gun!"

At that point, nothing mattered to Lexa other than Clarke had left. Where had she gone? Clarke has to be safe. Thoughts swirled in Lexa's head, wondering where she was, what she was doing, what she was thinking, if she was hurt, or lost, how she would get back if she wanted to come back.

"Send her in; confiscate the gun."

"Yes, Heda"

As Indra left the room, Lexa clutches her chest. She turns away from the door as a tear rolls down her face and awaits Abby, trying to compose herself. Just then, The door to the tent flies open and marches in a furiously broken Abby Griffin. How does she look so fierce and strong while displaying such weakness?  Clarke has that same ability.

"This is because of you! You did this! She left because of you!", She yelled through sobs. She was crying but did not look weak.

She is right, this is my doing. She left because of me. I am solely responsible. I did what I had to do to save my people. My people come first... but I love Clarke. If I showed people how much I love her, she might end up like Costia. I can not let that happen.

"Abby of the Sky people, I am sorry"