Chapter Twenty: The Studio

Chapter twenty!! i never thought my story would make it this far! so thanks to all my readers!!

~Oh, and I started this chapter during school the other day, and for some reason I started writing it in first person... which i usually don't do for this story :P

            I woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. It was a refreshing feeling compared to last night.

            After Brian got back, he and Jimmy had stayed the night, and since I was still shaken up from my whole ordeal with Zack, Brian agreed to lay down in bed with me until I fell asleep. The only problem, he fell asleep first.

            But the good news, I woke up with clothes on and I remember everything that happened the night before. Except this time, I think I’d rather not remember what happened last night.

            Sighing, I tried to lift Brian’s arm off me without waking up so I could go to the bathroom then starting making a thank you breakfast for him and Jimmy.

            When I walked out from my master bathroom, I noticed a familiar pair of chocolate eyes staring at me. I instantly blushed, remembering my sleep clothes consisted of a small pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

            “So uh…” I started, trying to think of something to say that would end the awkward silence between us. “How ‘bout I make the three of us breakfast, then we go the beach.”

            He just looked at me before holding up his purple casted arm. “Sorry, wish I could, but it looks like we’re going to have to find a water-free activity to do today,” he said frowning, and looking absolutely adorable.

            “Okay, well we can think of something while we eat,” I told him, quickly throwing some longer pants. “Oh, and watch out for the stairs, I heard they’re tricky,” I smirked before turning around and going downstairs to the kitchen.

            Not expecting Jimmy to be awake, let alone half-naked and siting in my kitchen, I let out a yelp when I saw him. He was talking on the phone, but once he knew I had entered the kitchen I heard him quickly say goodbye and hang up.

            “Gooood morning,” he sang, discreetly trying to put his phone into his pocket, but failing miserably when it hit the hardwood flooring with a loud bang.

            I eyed him suspiciously. “Who were you just talking to?” I asked, getting the waffle mix out.

            “Who me? I wasn’t talking on the phone,” he said nonchalantly, picking his phone up and this time getting it into his pocket.

            “Oh bullshit,” I laughed, mixing the waffle stuff.

            “Well thanks, breakfast was great! But I’ve got to get going,” Jimmy said after placing his syrupy plate in the sink.

            “In a hurry to go somewhere?” Brian questioned, shoveling the last of his waffles into his mouth.

            “Actually, Haner, I do,” he said before leaving.

            “Well that was random,” I announced, starting to clean up the messy kitchen.

            “You can say that again,” Brian mumbled, handing me his plate.

            “Well that was random,” I repeated as started to wipe the counters down.

            What I expected next was for him to come back with some witty, response, not for him to come up behind me, wrap his arms around my waist, and lean his head on my shoulder.