Chapter Sixteen: Only the Best For Our Favorite Gnome

Sooooo sooo soo sorry for the long wait.. i started high school last week and i have been crazy busy with that, summer work, and homework and stuff :P updates should come quicker.

it's crappy, but enjoy :D

            “Rev, I’m going to kill you in your sleep tonight!” Johnny joked, punching Jimmy in the arm as the last fan walked away.

            “Just remember, I sleep with one eye open,” Jimmy laughed, pulling Johnny out of the booth and putting him into a headlock.

            “Alright, Short shit. Ready to get this party started?” Matt asked, coming around the corner with the rest of the boys who had just came back from signing a few autographs of their own.

            Johnny wasn’t sure if they were teasing or not so he casually nodded his head, not wanting to get his hopes up.

            Lyric flung her arm around his shoulder again. “Don’t worry, this will be good,” she told him with a smile before they followed the guys out to the parking lot.

            Zacky had come out of the bathroom just in time to see the rest of the gang heading out. He quickened his pace so he wouldn’t be left behind, but he almost froze at the sight in front of him. Lyric’s arm was around Johnny’s shoulders while he had one arm tightly around her waist.

            He knew it was probably just a friendly gesture, but he couldn’t help feeling angry with Johnny. He knew if there was one person he had to watch around his sister, it was Johnny. He wasn’t exactly known for keeping his women that long, most were just a one night stand and he knew Lyric deserved way better than to be added to the long list of JC’s whores.

            Once they had arrived at the beach, Johnny looked around and saw men in uniforms standing on the boardwalk, blocking the entrance to the beach. He gulped, knowing he didn’t do well with cops whether he was in trouble or not.

            He watched as a girl in a bikini went up to one of the officers, trying to get to the beach, but he wouldn’t let her through.

            “Why aren’t they letting people in on the beach?” Johnny asked Lyric, hoping their plans weren’t ruined now.

            “Cause we rented out a section of the beach,” Lyric said laughing as they approached the two officers blocking their way. They just smiled and let the six of them through to the beach.

><><><><><>< 

            A few hours after the guys and Lyric arrived on the beach, the party had really started to pick up. Blaring music could be heard loud and clear on the boardwalk, earning a few glares from some of the families walking along with their kids. Everyone had already had more than a few drinks; and girls in skimpy bikinis were surrounding a drunken Johnny.

            Lyric just sat at one of the high tables that had been placed all over the beach specifically for the party. Drink in hand, she watched the guys stumble around the beach, hitting on some of the girls that were there.

            After a while, Lyric spotted Brian amongst the crowd of people spread out on the beach. He was standing in the middle of a group of guys near the ocean, the waves just barely hitting his shoes. They were drinking and probably gossiping like a bunch of teenage girls.