Chapter 17

(Intimate scenes!)

It's March now and the two boys have never been happier.

Management let Louis and Harry be because it's not like they leave their homes anyways but if they do "than you two better be the two straightest poles ever." Louis only giggled a little at that threat, he can't be straight even if he acted completely straight people will look at him and see gay or at least that's what he thinks they'll see. They will see a total gay guy or hideous blind freak but either way they are right.

Last month Louis let Harry and him get back to their 'sexual' things and Louis just might enjoy giving and getting handjobs too much. (Plus side is that Louis actually got to enjoy them more by not cumming instantly) Which is why, right now, he is standing at the edge of Harry's bed as he violently chews on his lip looking for the right words to say.

"What's up babe?" Harry asks from where he is laying on the bed.

"I've been thinking..." He starts and threads his fingers together.

"About." Harry says whenever Louis doesn't continue.

"I've been thinking about..." Louis closes his eyes and lets the blush spread across his face. "Sex." He whispers.

"What?" Harry chokes out and Louis listens to him stand up and walk over to Louis.

"It just that we...um, we always do the....handjobs." Louis whispers the last word like it's a sin. "And I was hoping that we could...take it up a level?" Louis' face is burning and he's so embarrassed that he's 22 and can't deal with saying sexual things.

"Yeah." Harry breaths out. "Fuck yeah. Do you want to start now?" Harry asks quickly and Louis can he's the hope in his voice. He nods his head and allows Harry to lead him over to his king size bed.

"Before we start." Louis says as he sits on the edge of it. "What exactly are we doing?"

"Blowjobs." Harry breaths out. "I'll do it to you first and then if you want you can do me."

"O-okay."

"Lay down babe." Harry says as he gently places a hand on Louis' chest and pushes him down. "Scoot up." Louis does until he is fully on the bed with his head against Harry's pillow.

"Okay." Louis breaths out. He's nervous but excited at the same time. Harry crawls up and over Louis, his legs on either side of him. He hovers over Louis until he dips down and gently kisses Louis.

Louis kisses him back following Harry's moves just like how he always does. Harry licks Louis' lips and Louis opens his mouth quickly allowing Harry to enter and Louis just really loves Harry tongue. Harry hands slowly roam up Louis' side and up into Louis' hair. He grips it lightly as Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and pulls him closer.

Harry starts to slowly grind down on Louis, making him get that wonderful feeling in his lower abdomen. Louis sticks his tongue into Harry's mouth and tastes the delicious cinnamon pancakes Harry made for breakfast. Harry takes advantage of Louis' tongue and closes his mouth sucking Louis' tongue farther in. Louis moans deeply at the feeling and his abdomen is on fire.

"Harry." Louis breaks away from Harry's mouth. Harry nods against Louis' neck and gets off of Louis.

"Babe, I'm going to take off your pants now." Harry says from down by Louis' feet.

"I-I."

"Louis we don't have to do this." Harry grips Louis' hand tightly squeezing it lightly.

"No." Louis shakes his head. "It's okay, I-I want this." Louis says and he does he wants this connection with Harry, even though they are only doing blow jobs, he wants to feel the intimate connection everyone else feels. Harry moves his hands to Louis jean button and stops, Louis nods at him his breath quickens as Harry pops out the buttom and starts to pull his pants down.