Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"No. Just thinking of an excuse" I shrugged, not allowing my eyes to flick to Evie's face. I didn't want to see if she was hurt because then I'd feel bad.

Milania scowled, "That's rude!"

"No one kisses me except big fat stupid men" Evie's voice was a soft whimper. I finally allowed my eyes to settle on her when I noticed she wasn't looking my way.

"I'll kiss you" Millie frowned .

I watched as she crawled forward and before I realized what was happening she had kissed her. My eyes widened as I tried to peel my eyes away from the scene. I- did drunk girls do this?

My eyes went to Xander, his jaw was hanging to the floor.

"That was hot" All eyes went to the door.

Jace stood there, a huge grin on his face. I wanted to tell him to 'f*ck off' but I kept my mouth shut and tried to ignore his pervish ass.

"Millie" Xander got her arm, "You're my girlfriend and you basically just cheated on me"

She blinked. Her jaw dropped. "But she's just a friend. You're not my boyfriend"

"Yes... I am. I asked you out earlier" He stated. She stared at him in shock.

"I'm your girlfriend! I love you!" She squealed, and threw herself at him. Her eyes began to water, "I didn't mean to cheat. I'm a horrible human being, I understand if you want to break up but please don't"

"You get a comfy seat" My eyes settled on Evie again who just spoke again. She was watching Xander and Milania, with a longing gaze.

"What?" Milania turned to look back at her.

"You get to sit on someone"

She stood up from Xander's lap, stumbling for a second. I let out a silent sigh when she began to walk my way. Suddenly she grabbed me and pulled me onto the ground without warning.

I shot her a dangerous look and slapped her hand away. She just watched me with a victorious smile, proud of what she had just gone. Not bothered getting back up, I stayed on the ground, resting myself against the couch.

"Sit on him" Milania returned to Xander's lap. I opened my mouth to speak but Evie got there first.

She pulled a face and shook her head, "He'll push me off. He doesn't want me" I hid the frown that almost appeared on my face.

Xander looked up to me with a concerned look. Instead of giving him any proper answer to his silent question I just shrugged. I could see a disappointed look.

"Don't worry baby, sit on my lap. We can see the first thing that pops up" Jace winked. Evie went bright red and bit her lip lightly. I wanted to shout at her not to do that because for a lot of guys that was a turn on.

Jace sat down on the floor and patted his lap with a wide smile.

She stayed still for a minute. Her eyes went to Milania and Xander, not once looking my direction. Silently, she crawled over to him and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around her waist and he placed his lips to the crook of her neck, almost kissing her.

"Evie" I snapped. She immediately looked at me with a guilty like expression, "Get off him"

"Oh c'mon, don't be jealous bro. Sharing is fun, she doesn't mind. Isn't that right beautiful?"

"I'm not jealous idiot." I corrected him.

"Yeah right" Jace laughed, "Leave us be then. So babe, do you get touched often? I bet I could make you beg for something?"