one

narrators pov

Ariana cried standing in the middle of the living room watching as Dylan threw every glass object on the floor. shattering into pieces some going near Ariana nearly cutting her. but she didn't move, she couldn't possibly move when fright took over her body.

  she felt numb from the five cups of alcohol Dylan forced her to drink. she was barely used to one.

   she winces as a piece of glass falls on her foot, blood immediately dripping out.

" Dylan please stop you're scaring me, you're hurting me."

" shut up. all you do is complain and complain don't you think i hate it when I have to go to these measures. you're such a whiny crybaby."

  he yells throwing another beer bottle to the ground. falling down to the hard wooden floor Ariana tries to get the piece of glass out of her foot without hurting herself even more.

" i'm sorry Dylan."

"go get ready were going somewhere and don't question me."

  Ariana doesn't question him since she knew things would go wrong. standing up from her weak position she struggles to walk to the kitchen where her sandals were.

  putting them on she walks to a cabinet near the stove and scrambles through the mess cluttered inside until she found what she needed, a bandaid.

securing it on her skin she walks back upstairs limping with every step she took. it wasn't the first time Dylan did something like this. he occasionally got drunk to the point where he'd act like a maniac. but each time she was scared to let him go because aside from Dylan being drunk when he's sober he was the kindest to her.it was in a way as if he had an alter ego.

  after a long warm shower of pain and what she thought were low cries Ariana finishes up and gets dressed. she wears a loose suede tan top. it was cut in the middle so it showed a bit of side boob. she paired it with a regular pair of dark jeans.

" baby you're foot it's bleeding. oh no did i do this to you im so sorry."

Ariana nods whimpering as she laid herself down on the queen sized bed. Dylan lays beside her cuddling her. he was his normal sober self once again.

" babygirl i'm so sorry i did this i know i promised not to drink anymore. it's just work makes it so difficult and i get stressed."

" it's okay Dylan it doesn't even hurt."

" that's a lie Ariana i heard you in the bathroom crying the water doesn't justify your sobs."

  Dylan continues to caress her and begins to braid her long brown hair. finishing the braids he had done, which were French braids, Ariana thanks him struggling to stand up.

" i-it hurts Dylan."

  tears fall down her soft cheeks trying to not let the faucet in her eyes turn and burst. she didn't want to upset Dylan, she was too afraid.

" i can't believe i did this to you baby, i feel so bad."

  Ariana just sits on the bed not knowing what to say back to him. the room filled with silence accompanied with occasional whimpers.

"are you sure you don't need anything Ari, i-i just feel so bad i need to help you."

  you can help by leaving me the hell alone

  Ariana only thought that in her mind. she wasn't savage enough to say something like that aloud. Especially near or to Dylan himself.

"i think i just need to rest it's not that big of a deal."

it is a big deal

she became frustrated with the voice trying her best to ignore it even though she knew the voice was right

cx

you there hi !

this is chapter one and if you know me from Texts then ur the bomb and ur a hot hoe :)

btw Justin won't come until like chapter four i think but don't worry jariana will rise

Crybabyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें