" I will answer on your behalf. You think that I am Zayn Malik , member of the world's biggest boy band blessed with a melodious voice and handsome looks. According to you I am that boy who gets everything he desires within the blink of an eye, who has millions in the bank and girls all around the world wanting a piece of me. I am the bad boy who smokes weed and gets high , who has cheating scandals attached to his name , who has tattoos littered across his body for no good reason. I am that member of One Direction who is labeled as the troublemaker." He says , his voice raising with every word uttered by him. 

"Did I get my description correct from your point of view Allana ?" He asks me with a sarcastic smile , sensing my discomfort at his sudden change in behavior.

" Zayn... I...

" No baby girl you will keep quiet. You wanted me to talk , didn't you ? Kindly do not interrupt me." He sternly instructs me , his hazel eyes turning into a darker shade of brown , a tinge of red around his pupils.

Weed.... It's starting to kick in its effect.... How much did he smoke before I came ?

" That is the description you have about me. That is exactly what everybody thinks about me.    Why ? Because that is the shit that gets published in the tabloids and on the internet. That is exactly how Modest wants the world to see me." He says clenching his fists into balls at the mention of Modest's name.

" Does anyone ever bother to find out who I really am ? Who is the REAL Zayn ?"He asks me in a timid voice which breaks my heart into pieces.

I open my mouth to console him , biting back my tongue on realizing that I need to let him vent out his grief entirely without hindering his monologue .

" No !" He yells vociferously. " Nobody wants to know about Zayn. Everyone is bothered about the mighty Zayn Malik. Nobody is interested in knowing about Zayn who likes to spend time with his family and friends instead of partying and getting drunk. Nobody wants to know about that Zayn who has been raised with three sisters and has been around his mother and aunts all his life. He respects women from the bottom of his heart and that is why he could never ever cheat on his girlfriend. Did anybody bother to know his side of the story , to let him explain that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time." He says tugging at his hair in anger.

"You know what is everyone's favorite game Allana ? It is ' Let's blame Zayn'. The video of me and Louis smoking weed in Peru was released and mind you it is legal over there but everyone is yapping about what an awful role model Zayn is.... For the love of God people are you'll fucking blind ? Louis is filming the video but how can Louis be blamed ? Only Zayn has to be blamed. Zayn, the brown skinned half-British half-Pakistani boy who gets death threats if he expresses his opinion on a world crisis. Let's blame Zayn for all the terrorist activities in the worlds because he follows Islam as his religion. Who in the world gives anybody the right to associate terrorism with only my religion and not with any other in the world ? In the middle of a concert lets make big ass signs stating ' Zayn Malik is a terrorist . Go back home Paki. You do not deserve to be in One Direction.' Why do people tell me that? I never did anything to anyone. Why label me as the troublemaker when everyone troubles me." He is breathless from yelling loudly , tears escaping his eyes as the bares his heart out to me.

" He is breathless from yelling loudly , tears escaping his eyes as the bares his heart out to me