Chapter 36

Tyler
I'm at my house finally after being at that hotel for 2 days. It feels good to be in my own bed with my own food chilling wit....chilling by myself. Man this is depressing.

I've decided to take a nap but then my phone rings. I haven't charged my phone until I got back home. Sucks that my new home was going to be joshes but oh well.

"Hello?" I didn't look at the caller ID before answering.

"Hey Tyler it's Josh..." Oh god.

"Oh yeah Josh. How's it going with Debby? Are you finally happy? Are you happy that you can have biological kids, that you won't be judged in public because of me, are you happy that you're with Debby again! What's so special about her anyway I thought I was special." I'm on the verge of crying again but I don't.

"Listen Tyler you have it all wrong. Debby kissed me! She tried to break us up on purpose. You know how she is... I'm sorry that it happened if I could change that moment I would but I can't. I still love you Tyler I promise and I won't break that promise okay?" I stay silent. That does sound like a thing Debby would do.

"I forgive you but if I ever find out you're lying I swear you're going to be a deadman." I can't see him but I know he's smiling his face off. You know that smile when his eyes crinkle and his teeth show fully.

"Thank you Tyler really but I'm not lying and I don't want to be dead. But anyway I have a plan to get Debby back okay? You don't have to be in it bu-" I cut him off

"Of course I want to get back at her. What's the plan." I smile as he explains. This should be nice.
---

I'm currently at joshes with the guys but I've been here longer. We may have had make up sex but that's not important right now.

"Okay guys time to put this plan in action." Ryan says while laying out a detailed drawing of what our plan is.

"Okay Josh you distract her by knocking at her door saying stuff that you'll take her back. Once you're in try to go to her backyard door and unlock it for us." Josh nods in understanding and I'm a little worried that Debby might try something on Josh. I hope not.

"Tyler that's when you and Brendon sneak in to her room. Brendon you try to hack into her laptop to post anything she's hiding to her friends. Maybe done embarrassing tweets. Tyler you take her the clothes job which is when you put itching powder in all pants and shirts. Then honey in the shoes." I smile. I feel like I'm on the movie parent trap.

"We're not going to have her mess with any of us anymore she's been here for what 2 years now?" Pete speaks up but Ryan keeps talking.

"After Brendon and Tyler get out Josh you need to fake a phone call and leave if she doesn't let you Tyler will get you okay?" We both nod.

"Okay let's do this.!"
---

We're currently in joshes car as he is knocking on her door. I watch as she opens the door and they stand there talking. She then a hugs him and I feel a little jealous but I know it's okay.

Once he's in we sneak off into her back yard and wait until he hear a tap to know it's unlocked. After like 5 minutes of crouching so we won't be seen it's finally unlocked and I go in first. I see Josh and Debby sitting on the couch and I lock eyes with him. Instead of a like loving gaze it was panicked and I just rushed up the stairs with Brendon.

"Okay you know what to do." I say to him and he nods while I start the honey process.

After like 10 minutes I'm almost done just a few more shirts when I hear her coming up stairs. I look at Brendon who looks at me and we both dart to her bathroom and he takes the bathtub and I hide under her sink. Which is surprising clean and roomy.

"Where did it go? I had it right he- oh wait fond it.!" After a couple minutes of her humming she leaves her room closing the door behind and Brendon and I hop out of our hiding places.

"We need to go. Now." I nod in response to his statement and go her door. I go down a few stairs to peek at what's going on and I'm about to laugh my face off.

Josh is walking around the room facing Debby and she's following him. She's in lingerie if I may add and it doesn't match her hair at all.

We sneak past them well after I made eye contact with Josh telling him to make that fake phone call.

Once were out of her house and back into the backyard I hug Brendon letting out a deep sigh.

"Bro we did it. I'm hardcore now." He laughs.

"Sure buddy." We start walking back to the car and once were in we see Josh running out laughing and Debby throwing a what seems like a shoe at him.

"What happened dude?" Pete says looking at him curiously.

"Well she started inching everywhere and I started laughing and she thought that was mean so she got mad but then I faked the phone call saying it was Tyler and how he needs me and left. She didn't take it well though." I start laughing and we drive back to joshes where I stay the night at.

That was fun.
**

A/n lol was that a little extreme? I mean I would do it because why not. It's also 3am