Chapter 31

Josh
Today Tyler and I are going shopping for our suits and he's excited. I think it's just because he loves shopping over all.

Once were there I help him out of the car into the giant building where we see rows of various clothing items and many people looking around.

"How may I help you sir?" A short blue haired girl came up to us with clip board in hand.

"Um we have a appointment here under the name Dun." Tyler speaks up and the girl tell us to follow her into this room with various mirrors and platform in the middle.

"Okay well here's some options, I want  you to pick your favorite and then we'll fix it to fit you okay guys?" The girl which I learned her name is Halsey said while walking out of the room probably getting the detailers. I start looking through the racks and I see Tyler already finding what he wanted.

"Joshy look the jacket is kinda sparkly and it's soft and the colors are just right! I love this one." He exclaims to me as he starts to help me find one that matches his a bit more.

"Okay guys have you found the ones?" We say yes at the Same time and she laughs as we show them to her.

"Okay so I want one of you to change into them right now so we can start." Tyler wants to go first so I let him.
--
After like what feels like forever Tyler comes out with his suit on doing various model poses.

"How do I look babe." He does a twirl and laughs.

"Very cute. Such beauty, such grace, it's the Tyler Joseph race." After 5 minutes of Tyler dancing around in it they call me back and he wishes me luck. After five minutes of me trying to put the suit on right so they can start fitting it in the right places Tyler's mom comes in.

"Tyler saw me enter and we spoke so where good. Anyway josh Tyler has been way to stressed out for the wedding and wants it over with so i'm planing a wedding in a week. So Friday it should be set up in your backyard like Tyler wants okay? he doesn't know about this so don't say a word!" she says while looking at what i'm wearing. 

"okay i promise." she then leaves and i hear Tyler say bye.

----

What feels like an hour of being poked with needles and being told to stop moving i finally come out to reveal what it looks like to Tyler.

"so be honest babe, how do i look?" i do some weird poses and at the end my signature pouty face and hes just laughing what air he has in his lungs out. 

"you look great babe. Are we done then? I'm pretty hungry." i nod and go back to change out of my suit.

"You guys are pretty cute." Halsey says to me while I'm awkwardly taking off my pants. I have my jeans on under but its still weird. 

"Thanks." i say kind of mumbled and she laughs.

"hey wanna hear a joke?" i nod in response seeming as if i probably don't have a choice and she runs into the closet and closes her self in there. After a minute she pops out and yells surprise.

"Surprise! i'm gay too." i didn't get it at first but then i did. She came out of the closet. Funny girl. I start laughing and she does too as we walk out of the room to meet Ty.

"you ready to go Tyjo?" he nods and we sign for the arrangements and leave./

--A/n lol im at school and on a laptop and i usually write it on my phone so idk if the spacing is correct.