Her Presence (Chapter 9) Blake's POV

Girls, mostly teen girls and a fair amount of boys crowd the stadium. The heat is too much, most of the girls are dressed literally in just their underwear, it's just too hot. People squeeze their way through each other to nowhere in particular. This is exactly why I hate concerts unless it's your favourite artist or band. I have not even heard of these pilot people.

Justin has been a fan of this band for a month now, he had been pestering me to listen to their music for a while. I pretended to listen to them and agreed to come to this concert. He is a perfect fan girl. He goes crazy over his favourite music artists while most of the other guys go crazy over football. He still hasn't gone to a single football match but has gone to most of the concerts nearby..

"Dude! Blake!" Justin screamed 10 feet away from me. I couldn't even see him clearly due to the crowd and noise.

"I'm here! Got the t shirts?!" I asked in a loud scream.

"Yeah!" He said making his way to me

"Here you go..I almost died out there!" He said handing over a t shirt.

Then we heard an announcement indicating the start of the concert.

"We better go front" Justin screamed into my ear.

"Yeah!" I replied making my way to the front with him. People pushed and pulled each other making some of them fall.

---After the concert---

I'm not coming to one of this ever again. It's not like it's any different from a football match but you can at least sit for a while there. To make this day even worse, I can't start my bike.

"Did you get it checked last week when I told you there was some trouble?" Justin asked with a seriously pissed face. I didn't check and it's my fault.

"They were closed.."I lied effortlessly

"They were closed for the whole week..?" He raised his eyebrows in suspicion and asked.

I tried to start the bike again but it would not freakin start. I tried over and over again hoping for a miracle.

"Okay okay can you stop it! It's not gonna start, we have to call for a cab!" He yelled at me.

"I'm not leaving my bike here. I love my baby too much to let it rot on the street" I said offended.

"Can you please stop being a drama queen?! I'm calling a cab"

"No-" before I could start talking someone interrupted me.

"Hey aren't you Blake?!" An overly enthusiastic voice asked. I turned to see a short, tiny girl with brown hair looking at me curiously. She was Derek's girlfriend. The girl he fell madly in love with after meeting her at my birthday party. By the way, I still don't believe in the "fall", that's what Derek said it was though.

"Yeah and you are....Derek's ex.....?" I asked foolishly not knowing her name.

"Merlie.." she completed.

"Oh yeah Merlie-"

"I've been looking for you everywhere, where did you go?!" Someone interrupted me.

I turned to see a black haired girl. She looked absolutely beautiful, not the boring American beauty but the exotic kind of beauty. Her eyes were a dark brown, almost black and her lashes were thick and long. She had no make up and she still looked so beautiful. Her hair seemed to go on forever, it was too black to be real. I bet I looked like an idiot staring at her with a wide open mouth. I really wish I wasn't drooling.

She turned her head to look at me and she stilled too. She's probably wondering if I'm a creep, I could be.

"Penny, meet Derek and Derek, meet my sister, Penny" Merlie said introducing us to each other. I should probably close my mouth and just shake her hand.

"Hey, I'm Penny" she said lending her hand to me. I shook her hand still looking like a creep.

"Hey, I'm Derek, it's nice meeting you" I said shaking her soft hands.

"Likewise, you guys have a problem here?" She asked pointing to my bike,

"Yes he does. It won't freakin start cause he won't freakin listen to me. Anyways, I'm Justin, Blake's friend. Are you guys 21 pilots fans too?" Justin asked looking at both the girls.

"Not me but Penny is. She is crazy over these guys" Merlie said shaking Justin's hand. I probably should have listened to their songs.....

"Wow, it's nice meeting you, how did they steal your heart though? Please don't tell me it's Stressed Out.." Penny asked Justin shaking his hand.

"Nah, mine is Ride and Car Radio, what about you?" Justin asked with too much interest. I can't believe they have something to talk about.

"Wow, same!" Seriously? More similarity?!

"Do you guys need a ride or something?" She asked looking at me.

"No-"

"Yeah that would be great!" I said interrupting Justin.

"But I just called a cab-"

"Cancel it!" I said in a whisper scream interrupting him before he could finish.

"Well then, do you guys want to stop over at a diner for dinner?" Merlie asked leading the way to their car.

"That would be nice" Justin and I said together. I heard the girls giggle.

Merlie led us to a black sports car, my knowledge in Cars is bad so I had no idea what car it was. Penny got in the front seat while I sat with Justin in the back.

"We good to go?" Penny asked with her sweet voice.

"Yeah.." I replied smiling at her when she turned back.

Justin nudged my biceps and I looked up. He was smirking with a knowing look. I wasn't making it obvious, was I?

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys,
I thought Colton Haynes would be perfect for Blake, what do you think?
The next chapter will be in Penny's POV. I will also let you know my choice in who's going to be Penny. Any suggestions will be great.
See you guys later. Bye, bye.

Yours truly,
Deeksha.