Chapter 16: The Cloudy Room

After two months of restless nights and continuous phone calls, Ross finally released his first album. He has been getting emails and letters ever since, from people all around the world telling him that his music changed their lives in so many ways. A numerous amount of people also claimed that they hated piano music all their life, but as soon as they heard Ross' album, they instantly fell in love with his music. One of Ross' most memorable moments was when he bought his favourite magazine and saw that his album was on the front page along with the headline that read CLASSICAL PRETTY BOY TAKES PIANO MUSIC TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Ross has been spending most of his time running in and out of town busy with interviews and talk shows. He became quite bored to talk about himself nearly twelve times a day, but continued to tell people about his experience as a new piano artist. Ross and Trevor had a meeting with a bank manager today to open up an account for the large amounts of money Ross has been receiving lately and to discuss certain privileges Mr Pibels mentioned a while back when Ross started recording his album. Ross was standing in the living room looking out the window and waiting for Trevor when he heard a sudden click. A purple letter with an owl symbol upon it fell to the floor through the mail slot. Ross moved towards the door while fixing his tie when he noticed the letter lying in front of him. He reached down to pick it up and recognized it as one of Madame Ulette's letters and started reading it out loud.

Dear Ross

I can't say that I am a fan of piano music, but I see that your music has quite an impact on people around town. Even those people only interested in heavy metal music. Like I said my dear, things are really going to change for you and you are going to have a wonderful time and I see great fame and fortune heading your way, but be warned my dear man. My visions never lie to me. Something is going to go wrong if you are not cautious. You are a real special boy Ross. I had another vision about you which is quite strange. I usually only have one vision per person which tells me that you are involved with something serious. I unfortunately do not know what that is, but all I can tell you is, be weary of the fat man for he is only going after your success and your fortune.

Madame Ulette

"Be weary of the fat man? Do you think she is referring to Mr Pibels?" Trevor said looking puzzled.

"I am not completely sure to be honest, but I think you may be right Trevor. I do not trust that man at all now that she mentioned it in her letter. We had a really awkward conversation the other day. He mentioned something about me making a large amount of money for him." Ross said and picked up his jacket.

Ross and Trevor arrived at the bank a few minutes later. The weather was cold and clammy on this particular morning. They made their way to the fifth floor and down a narrow corridor towards a desk in the centre of the ground floor.

"Good day sir, how may I help you?" Said a petite woman from behind the desk who was wearing a pair of big black glasses and a pencil skirt.

"Yes I am here to speak to one of your consultants or managers in terms of a bank account I need to open." Ross said holding his hand in front of his mouth to block his coffee breath.

"Oh yes I will call some... Hang on aren't you Ross Victor the piano player?" The lady said and lowered her glasses.

"Yes I am. How on earth did you know?" Ross said with his left eyebrow raised.

"My boyfriend just bought me your new album and I can't get enough of it. I have got to say though, I never really was a fan of piano music, but the moment I heard your music, I instantly fell in love with it. There is just something so hypnotic about your music. I am a huge fan Mr Victor."

KEYSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara