Happy Birthday my angel

IM SORRY IM SORRY! IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS STORY I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING! I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TO MOTIVATION BUT HERE WE ARE

So begins the goddess awful banquet for my daughter's tenth birthday. She ages faster seeing as though she came out as a six year old girl, we like feared numbers, her tenth birthday seemed to fly by.  The typical god and goddess day of birth event consists of all of the families coming together to give tribute to the young child now living in our realm. We haven't had a child around since Hercules was born and our family barely got back together after Father Hades took him and tried to kill him. If this isn't a story that you know then he went back to Earth to live after he completed his task to become a god again. Hell, I mean I would've gone back to Earth too just to escape hell and heaven. Both are pretty boring after the first three hundred years.

Heaven is cute and all but unfortunately all places are about the same. Valhalla, Heaven, Haven, etc. are all the same just different places of scenery. All the souls are happy. They get reunited with their significant others are friends. Hell is nothing but a bunch of torture chambers and more places of specific punishment. You killed people for a living? You get haunted by them for the rest of enternity.

My daughter seemed to be completely unfazed by the gods and goddesses entering in and personally I expected nothing less of my daughter. Her lovely black hair cupped her face in bangs before rolling off of her shoulders and down her back in waves. I have spent every waking moment since her birth secretly training her and teaching her everything that I knew so they she would never be fooled by her father or grandfather. Mother Hera and Father Zeus came in first followed by a flood of gods and goddesses from Aphrodite to Poseidon and his betrothed. Last, but certainly not least, came my mother-in-law Persephone who came immediately to Tamami and kissed her forehead gently. She has always pegged me for the type to not like contact seeing as though she has never touched Hades at all but somehow always seems to lightly touch my arm or hug Tamami on her visits during the mortal realm's winter months.

"Oh how much you have grown my sweet granddaughter", I heard her whisper to my daughter. She handed her a box that was sealed shut with a special type of ice and tapped the lid twice. She looked up at me in her usual façade smile and said, "make sure she doesn't open the box until spring ok?"

Of course I knew she was only doing that because my husband was in the room but even then sometimes it did make my black heart flutter in pain to see her face. She seemed so solemn about her predicament and yet made the best of the situation. I mean Irius came from it and he seems to adore her without abandon.

"Now now everyone! Let us begin with the gifts, both physical and magical, to give to my special love and her special tenth year!" Irius shouted from our throne seats in the foyer room.

"Yes!" I exclaimed "My darling daughter has grown into her tenth year and as tribute this banquet was made for her. Please come and welcome my first born daughter, Princess of the Dark Realm!"

The gifts flooded into the room like the flood gates of heaven were pouring upon the mortal realm. Zeus and Hephaestus made her golden bangles of the finest variety and a tiara fit for a true princess while Aphrodite brought her a mirror that also worked as a hairbrush so that she could maintain her beauty as she put it. Dumb women, doesn't she know that my daughter isn't normal and her looks will always be unflawed and beautiful? 

Poseidon brought her all the animals that roamed the sea and asked her to pick one which she decided to pick a killer whale. For what reason? no clue

Also, adding another bit of information into the mix my daughter, does not and will not talk, unless she feels the need to talk or you do not have the ability to receive her telekinesis. Some gods do not and therefore she must talk to like Eros and Ares but with others she remains silent on the inside. I was sure as the Fates, Eros, and Athena came forward she thanked them accordingly for their gifts in her mental way. Zeus gave her a large box that had to be rolled in and Hera gave her a hundred chests full of clothes I imagine and jewels because I heard soft jingles. Even though I hate Zeus for forcing me with Irius, he is a good man in his own way.

Irius reached his spirit out and touched me, a feeling that almost made me shudder but I held it back. I swear he likes it. "My sweet Solstice I had a gift for you my sweet", he says softly into my ear making my skin tingle where his breath touches. "W-What is it?" I ask back turning my head towards him, "You do know that it's Tamami's birthday and not mine correct?"

He laughed almost loud enough that others in the room could hear him and replied, "..But you've been so solemn lately and I just want to see you smile".

Suddenly, the doors swung open and the face I had missed for so long appeared.

"Sister!"