•Pretty In Pink•Zack Merrick•

For @ktatl4lifeit took really long, sorry love x

I sat on my fiancé and myself's shared bed, waiting patiently for him to return home. Even though it was our 4th aniversary, Zack still had to go into the studio. I didn't mind that he had to work, it gave me time to go shopping for the perfect bra and panties set; light pink with white, lace trim. I paired it with my white pumps and a white choker with a metal heart that resembled a collar.

It was around 11:30 and I was scrolling through my phone when I heard the front door open and shut. I set my phone down on the night stand and tried to make a sexy pose. I sat at the end on the bed with one leg crossed over the other. I quickly made last minute adjustments as I heard foot steps come up the stairs.

When the bedroom door opened Zack's face said it all "Happy aniversary baby" I said in a sultry voice.

"Happy fucking aniversary" he practically growled.

He made his way over to me in long strides, tearing his shirt off in the process. I stood up once he was in front of me and smashed my lips against his. He easily lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He turned and sat on the bed so I was straddling him now. I kissed all over his neck as his hands dipped into the back of my panties "you look so sexy in this princess" he groaned.

I continued my assault on his neck and chest until his skin had those beautiful blotches. He rubbed his big, rough hands over my ass as I grinded against him. I pulled back slightly and started unbuttoning his jeans.

He spread his legs so I could get on my knees between them. He helped me push them down along with his boxers and let his cock spring free. I licked me lips before I did the same to his tip. I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and sucked his tip past my lips. I heard little grunts above me that only encouraged me to go further, taking him into my mouth completely I hallowed my cheeks around him.

Zack's hand gripped the back of my neck firmly and guided my bobbing head. He started bucking his hips in the same rhythm, making his tip hit the back of my throat each time I went down. I tried my best not to keep gagging but failed miserably.

Soon he pulled me up to my feet and kissed all over my stomach and hips, sucking harshly in certain areas. I ran my fingers through his hair, making it a sexy mess. Zach's hands felt all over my body, leaving goosebumps behind each place he touched.

I was laid back on the bed eventually and he only moved my panties to the side and lined himself up with my entrance. I let out a shaky moan when he pushed in all the way. He kept one hand on my hip and the other intertwined with mine that was laying flat on the bed.

"So fucking beautiful" he continued to mumble while he thrusted into me, his lips attacking my skin again. He went slow, making the atmosphere sensual and loving.

"oh- Zach that feels so good" I whimpered, meaning it with every ounce of my being. Sex with Zach was amazing. I loved how he'd wrap his strong arms around me, holding my smaller frame close to his.

He started to pick up his speed and my hands flew up to grab his broad shoulders. The sound of skin slapping and the bed creaking could now barely be heard over the sound of both our moans. I dragged my long nails down his back and heard him hiss with pleasure.

"Fuck Y/N, I want you to ride me" he said deeply.

Zack rolled onto his back and pulled me with him. By know I've kicked my shoes off and we were working on my underwear. Once they were out of the way I lowered myself onto his thick cock with a long moan.

He held my hips with force, sure to leave bruises as I moved my hips against him. I looked down to find his eyes screwed shut, but when I began gyrating my hips they shot open "ooh fuck- yeah baby" he moaned out. Zach reached up behind me and worked on unclipping my bra. He slid it off and let my rather large boobs out of their hold, only to replace it with his hands.

He started bucking his hips up and hitting my gspot, bringing me closer to the edge "Zack- baby, I'm gonna c-cum" I stuttered above him.

"M-me too - fuck, let go" he groaned, and I did just that.

I clawed down his chest while riding out my orgasm and bringing him to his. Soon I felt him release inside me and watched his mouth fall open with profanities spilling from it.

I fell limp next to him, trying to catch my breath "best aniversary present I could ask for" he said with a final moan.

~

A/N
This was short and bad I'm so sorry ah