Little things

Louis POV

This can't be happing! Brittney is not dead! Please Doctor! Tell me this is not true! I said threw tears, lL....l...Liam...c....can...u..grab...Keria? I asked

Yes Louis he said threw the pain in his voice, I can't belove the only girl I had ever loved is gone and had banshee out of my life, she was my everything, she was my special person that helped me threw hard time, and now she is gone.

Keria is probably worse than me, because those to were like sister, so we're Brittney and Niall they loved each other (not as much as I love her), she had an amazing laugh and smile, she could bring any ones say up if it included eating( now I can see why Niall and brittney are close)

Niall was broken heart torn, he was not talking or eating, ever sence he heard, same with me but worse, I don't drink I don't eat I don't sing, I can't because every song reminds me of her.

I wish I could see her one more time, just to know that she is gone, please God, make her be at least come back alive, us boys need her

Harry was the same as the others, but diffrent.

Keria POV

She gone Liam by little babe is gone! Liam and don't u dare say, "I know babe" because u don't Liam! Me and her have been threw everything getting in trouble having sleepovers.

And now she is Gone! Liam she gone! I said threw sobs of tears, Liam had nothing to say. Liam I'm sorry it's just she gone. Then Liam said, I'm so sorry babe.

It is fine maybe I could make a new frind, but it won't be the same has Brittney.

Niall POV

Before he knew about Brittney

Hey Harry,Keria want something to drink? Before we start the game? I asked we were going to play truth or dare.

I will take a shake! Keria said. I will have a beer, Harry said. So I went and got them what they wanted.

I was up and I dared Harry to vary around Keria for the hole day, she did not want to be carried but then I told her there were consequences. Then she agreed.

So it was Kerias turn but she could not go because she got a call from Liam. WHAT?! Keria screamed. I looked at Harry with a confused face.

Harry Niall we are going to the hospital it is Brittney!

So we went to the hospital and Keria stared to tell things about were she is at. But then she ran into Liam and he had puffy eyes and a red nose.

was he crying? I hope not. Keria stared to say to Liam. Why are u crying? Than he told her what happend to Brittney. And she feel on her knees.

Than the doctor came in and told us that she had died.

Brittney had fucking died. So I ran out and did not want to see them cry and so they did not see me cry.

My almost feel like sister has died

Than the doctor came in and told us why she died and I think Louis was excited and shocked at the same time, we found out that Brittney was pregnant