How? What?

Brittney POV

I'm here to take you home Brittney now get your little ass in the car! My dad said

She is not going any ware! I love Brittney and you can not take away the girl I love away from me!

She is is not your doughter! Is she! No!

Guys shut the hell up! I shouted. Dad please go home! I said before it turns into sobs.

Brittney just let me exsolain why I'm here and not dead. Please? Baby girl?

Don't call me that! I spit at him. Only Louis and i mean only Louis can call me that!

Please Brittney let me exsolain the I will leave! He shouted. I looked at Louis and asked him if I should. No!? Louis mouthed. I gave him a death glare. So I mouthed back to him. He is my dad. I have him a pleading look.

Fine he said. U got 10 mintues. I said to my dad

Louis POV

What the fuck! She is letting her "dad" talk to her!

He has not bee- but I was cut off by a yelling.

Brittney! Brittney! I could not see anything. This was getting me worried

U little unselfish bitch! I heard Brittney dad yell. Now I'm angry

Don't c-call me t-that! She said threw sobs. Man I just want to hurt her dad an- but my thoughts were cut off agian by Liam coming to me.

Mate? Mate? Liam said. Yes. I replied. What is up with all the yelling?

Brittneys dad is here. But I thought he was dead? Liam asked. He was but faked it. That is why he is here being mean to her

AHAH! I snap my head up to see her dad hovering over her with a glass bottle.

I ran over to him and hit him in the jaw.

Don't u ever Touch her ever again! Before he could respond I hit him agian.

Liam ran over to Brittney. NO! I heard Liam tell. What?! I asked Liam.

She has no polse! Liam said before I broke down into a cry fest

Sorry! I have not been here we had school and then I got into a fight then the hospital. Mostly drama.

So there's the update!

Love,
CJ