Why?

Hey guys so this is trying to be sad but I suck at these so give me a break

~~~Brittney plv.~~~

I was in the hopital bed aftor all of the yelling and sweating.I watched as my friend pasted around wating for me to wake up but I am awake then I got my named called from Louis saying I'm sorry I did not mean to run u over I thought u where going to kill yourself cuse that is why I was speeding please wake up love,I love u brittney Edwards please please be mine agian she means nothing to me she was mine before for paparazzi we never did anything please please wake up and me mine. I think I started to cry but I am awake  how can he not tell if I'm awake I want to be his and only his.

~~~Louis plv~~~

I keep on talking to her to see if she well wake up but she keeps mumbling words and I can't seem to figure it out.But why does this have to happen to the person love.I want her to be mine spend every minute of every second of every day.I love Brittney Edward. None of the fans have gave any of the people I love hate before only on Liam and Danielle so far but if she gets hate and finds out I'm not going to be happy with them.

~~~Tayler plv~~~

I just watched Louis try to speck with Brittney and I was crying hard with perrie she was in Liam's hands me I was in Nialls.Niall pulled me out to tell me the plain and that made me a lot happier.I told the other boys and perrie.

~~~Brittney plv~~~

I was trying to open my eyes to kiss Louis but they won't open and I want to kiss his softly soft lips and calling him mine and marking my Territory.Lpuis was crying it landed on my check cuz he was trying to see if a true loves kiss was going to work but a true loves cry might work because I opend my eyes in shock and everybody looked at me and was shocked Louis kissed me everywhere around my face and my neck making a moan come out.Woops!

Well they made up I tried to make it sad but agian I suck at these