Louis smrik

Hey guys umm so I thought I could do this becaus with got borad

Umm.H H hi Louis aw u are a fan arnt u.Um yes but umm I'm not like those fans who stalk u on Twitter or u know ship u and Harry together.Oh u don't uh?Well if u don't what is our ship name and without me thinking I said LARRY..Louis are u laughing at me omg so rude!Wow and no I was wondering do u want to come back stage of u have a pass so I showed him it and went back to my seat and Taylor and perrie said whag took u so long..I sat there in silence for like 2 seconds then I told them what had happend they mouth was dropped on the floor perrie said wow lucky and then Taylor said lucky?! U are the one that dated Zayn for like ever then broke up and Britney was jealous because she was her face.

20 mumtis the consert started and they Sayers with there first song,little things,they al sang along and then it got to Louis part and he looked at me the whole time..
U can't go to bed without of tea and maybe that the reason u tolk I'm your sleep and all those conversation and secrets I ascent keep and it makes no science to me..aftor the fans stated to screen when Niall and Harry where singing..Then there last song of the night they played MORE THEN THIS..Louis keeps looking at me when he sings his part and I'm going to ask when I go backstage with Taylor mad PERRIE.Aftor that was done we went back and PERRIE had a melt down when she touched Liam but Liam just laughed and so did me and Taylor Taylor did the same but for Niall and I just was dyeing of laughter and then I said hi to Louis..and that was when he asked for my phone number.

Hey guys thanks for reading this love u guys,all the love,reganne