Chapter 1

Kinsley's pov

I woke up to the familiar voice of my mom yelling up the stairs for me to get my ass up.

I dragged myself out of bed rubbing the remaining sleep from my eyes and checked the alarm clock next to by bedside. It read 2:30am.

My mother yelled for me again and this time I sprung out of bed ignoring the dizziness that came from standing to fast and ran downstairs to the beast I would soon have to face. I soon reached the living room littered with take out boxes and empty alcohol bottles. "yes mother" I ask with my head down, eyes glued to the floor. "WHY THE FUCK IS MY HOUSE A GOD DAMN MESS" she screams in my face. I slightly cringe at the sound of her voice so close to my face but not enough for her to see. "I- I- I'm sorry m- mother" I stutter trying to get the words out. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT I WANT THIS HOUSE SPOTLESS BY 7am GOT IT" she spat in my face with a deadly tone. "Yes ma'm" I replied shaking a little. I turned to walk away but not before I was rewarded with a strong kick to the back of my right leg sending me to the floor in a heap, and my mothers laughter. I was kicked once again it my stomach leaving me breathless and blow after blow hurting more and more. When she was done kicking me she walked back into the living room and sat in front of the tv with another drink. I picked myself up and stumbled into the kitchen to grab trash bags and cleaning supplies and got to work.

When I got done it was just a little after 6:58 and I had to get ready for school. I tiptoed as best as I could with my hurting ribs past my now sleeping mother. I got upstairs and got into the shower to wash off before going to school. When I got out of the shower I put on my black skinny jeans, my BVB band shirt, my black vans and my white jacket that had red paint splattered all over it to look like blood. I then brushed my teeth and waist length bright red hair and let it fall, then topped it of with a black beanie.

I grabbed my phone that mother didn't know I still had and turned it on and clicked play where it automatically played a voice reading a Jeff the killer story to me as a put on my makeup.

I crept back downstairs and out the door before mother woke up, and then ran as fast as I could down the street ignoring the pain in my side telling me to stop.

I soon reached school and headed to my first period avoiding the paths that took me past Lila and her squad.

~time skip to after school~

After the bell rang I walked to a secluded part of the woods where I usually go and sit down on the fallen tree far from any eyes. I reached into my bag and pulled out my old friend the razor blade. I pulled up my sleeve and gazed upon the hundreds of other scars that littered my arm new and old. I made a few fresh cuts and cleaned them up in a nearby stream then pulled my shirt sleeve back down. I was sitting on the tree again and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

I woke to the moon poking itself through the trees and jumped off the tree running out of the wooded area. Mother was going to kill me. What was I thinking falling asleep. I thought as I continued running. I ran until I could run no further then stopped in a nearby alley way to catch my breath.

I heard a noise from behind me but dismissed it as an alley cat and got up to start home again, but before I reach the opening of the alley a boy about my size jumps in front of me. He's about 2 feet away from my face and is wearing a hood over his face, then he laughs menacingly and pulls out a blood covered knife.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪Hey readers what do you think of the first chapter? This is my first time writing any sort of fanfic so sorry if it's bad. Also I've just gotten an idea for and batman and deadpool story and want your opinion. I will update every week or as soon as I'm available to do so. I do want constructive criticism or ways I could make the story more entertaining for you readers. Anyway I'll stop boring you with this long note. I'll update soon thanks for reading.