Chapter 10: Parfait

Songjoo POV

I got home (Jun's house) and started getting ready for the date that I promised Seungcheol oppa.

Ringggg

S: Yeoboseyo?
C: Are you ready Your Highness?
S: I just got home. Just wait a bit.
C: Sure. I'll pick you up in an hour okay?
S: Sure.
C: Okay. I love youuuu~
S: Uh...I love you too?
C: You're so cute Songjoo ah. Bye~
S: Bye.

I ended the call and went to take a shower.

>> Time Skip >>

Ding dong

"Coming~" I ran downstairs with a black dress and black Adidas high tops. Hey, I'm wearing a dress, but I still have the right to be comfortable.

"Greetings, your highness. May I escort you to a date tonight?" Seungcheol smirked and kissed the back of my hand.

"Yes. You may." I smiled.

"Are you two going to go or just stand in front of the door? Jun interrupted.

"We're gonna go right now. You don't have to remind us." Seungcheol said and dragged me out to the park.

"Ah! I just remembered something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Remember when I promised you and Sohee parfait? Do you still want some?"

"Is that even a question? Yes!" I cheerfully answered.

"Alright. Let's go." He chuckled.

>> Teleportation to the cafe >>

"What flavor do you want?" Seungcheol asked as we sat down at one of the tables across from each other.

"Chocolate and matcha!" I grinned.

"Okay."

"We'll have two chocolate and matcha parfaits." Seungcheol said to the waiter.

After what feels like 10 hours, we finally got our parfaits. I was having so much fun and eating so deliciously until THE customer came in.

"Oppa~" A sickly sweet voice called, I assume it's to Seungcheol.

"Uh....hi..." He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as she clung onto his arm.

"What's she doing here?" The girl asked.

"I took her out for a date. Is that wrong?" Coups confidently answered.

"Yes. It is wrong. Look at her. Why's she in a dress anyways? C'on girl just go with your usual tracksuit and sneakers. Your legs are as thick as a redwood tree, so why wear a dress?" Says the girl, in her sickly high voice.

"For one thing, it's thick simply because of muscle. Look at you. You're skinny, but if you don't watch your weight carefully, it's gonna become thicker than it already is. And I'm wearing a dress because I don't want to be impolite. So shut the hell up if you don't know anything." I shot back. She looked at me shocked, with her mouth wide open."You might wanna close that dirty and trashy mouth of yours before flies come in."

"Ugh!" She stomped out of the shop.

"Who was that?" I turned to Seungcheol.

"She's Mikyung, the daughter of Yoon Associations."

"WHAT?! THE COMPANY THAT MY FATHER COOPERATES WITH?!" 

"Yeah..."

"Aw hail naw I'm not gonna work with someone like her. She grosses me out."

"I thought you ran away from home though."

"You're right. I have nothing to do with it now."

"Songjoo..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you done with the parfait? I wanna take you somewhere."

"Just one more spoon and I'm done."

I finished the parfait and we left the shop after Seungcheol payed.

We went to a park with no one in it. The sunlight shone through the clouds, reflecting on the lake.

"Pretty, right?" Seungcheol smiled at me.

"Pretty? It's beautiful!" I took a picture of the scenery.

"Songjoo yah, if you were to choose between all the guys excluding Jeonghan, who would you choose?"

"I..don't know. But if I were to name what I see you as, I'd say as a brother. You treat me like a little sister, which I appreciate since I'm the only child. Jihoon treats me like a princess, Jun doesn't do that, but I know he doesn't hate me. Wonwoo is nice and kind, Mingyu is funny, Vernon is a good rap teacher, DK is my best friend, Seungkwan too, Minghao is cute and is a great company, Dino is cute too, and the rest I feel like we're like friends only."

(Don't worry Yun u have Dino for urself. I won't go around and steal ur man. #YuNo)

"Songjoo, please don't get mad about what I'm gonna do." Seungcheol said and then pecked me on the lips. "Saranghae. I really mean it."

*****
EY WASSUH

Sorry for the lame chapter guys. I'm tired and having a fucking sore throat.

Much love,

Jinha