MY NAME IS SOHEE!

Hi. I am Hwang Sohee. A normal freshman in high school. I moved here to Seoul about 2 days ago. I rented an apartment here since my parents are not coming with me.

So far, I made 2 new friends in school. Lee Jihoon and Ha Songjoo. Songjoo and Jihoon are close friends since 2nd grade, and I just met them 2 days ago.

Speaking of which, I like Jihoon.

But he's always so quiet around me and so talkative around Songjoo. I really don't know why, but I think he just doesn't like me.

Thunk

I ran into a pole in the school.

Why must I be so stupid?

"Owww." I groaned.

"Ahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha." I heard someone laughed. I turned my head to see a Songjoo laughing like mad, along with Jihoon.

Jihoon.

J-I-H-O-O-N

My crush.

And he just laughed at me.

Embarrassed, I blushed like mad and hid my face behind my bag.

"Are you okay Soyoung?" Songjoo asked me.

"1. Yes I am okay and 2. My name is Sohee." I said grumpily.

"Bruh why so grumpy? Live life the joyful way!" Songjoo exclaimed then hit my back like a drum. I fell on Jihoon and once again, blushed like mad.

"Watch out." He said, smiling. I once again blushed like crazy.

"She lllllllllllikes you." Songjoo rolled her tongue.

"Ahahaha. So cute." Jihoon laughed and then patted Songjoo's head. I wish I was Songjoo so bad. ㅠ_ㅠ

Ding dong

The bell rang, signaling the beginning of first period.

"Let's go Soyoung!" Songjoo said and held out her hand.

"My name is Sohee!" I laughed.

"You heard the girl." Jihoon laughed too.

And then we walked to class just like that.

Time skip to lunch

It's lunch time! My favorite part of the day! Jihoon and Songjoo immediately stood up from their seats and walked out of the classroom with me. Girls screamed and boys shouted as my two friends walked out with me. I heard stuff like, "who's that girl next to Jihoon oppa?" And "She really needs to get out of Jihoon and Songjoo's way."

"Don't listen to them." Songjoo said and put her headphones over my ears.

We finally got our lunch after a long while of waiting.

Why? The lunch line was like a mile long.

After getting out of that cursed line, we walked to a table filled with guys. I wonder how Songjoo can live like this.

"Jeonghan unni!" Songjoo screamed and then ran to the guy that looked like a girl that was eating.

"Don't you dare call me unni!" He screamed and then hit her on the head. Hard.

"S.Coups oppa! He hit me!!!!" She screamed and then hugged another guy.

Playgirl level: Songjoo

"Don't hit a girl." He said to the guy with long hair.

"Songkoo, stop whining and eat your food. Lunch is almost over." I scolded her.

"Oops! I almost forgot. Sohee, this is S.Coups, Jeonghan, Dino, Seunggwan, Vernon, Wonwoo, DK, Mingyu, Jun, Joshua, Hoshi, MingHao(The8), and you already know Jihoon." She said in one breath.
"Annyeonghaseyo. Sohee imida." I bowed.