"Fill in" Boyfriend

Songjoo's POV

I woke up due to someone on top of my back. It turned out to be Sohee. I was laying stomach down and she was on my back.

And Sohee is heavy.

Extremely.

"S....o......haevvy!" I groaned as I tried to sit up, unable to pronounce the words properly due to her weight. I used my last bit of energy to get her off of me.

"OMG! I am so so so so so sorry Songjoo! I didn't mean to sleep on you!" Sohee hushed.

"No no it's ok. I can manage anyways." I replied, calming her down.

"Shut up....." Jihoon growled.

"Yah, wake up. It's 11 pm already." I said, hitting him lightly.

"No! You can't tell me what to do!!" He got up and then pulled out his guitar.

When did he even bring that?!

But I didn't give in.

I pulled out my clarinet.

And then we started battling with out instruments. I did swordplay with my clarinet and he just chased me around the living room.

"Bleh." I turned around then started running again to know that I ran into someone's forehead.

"Hey you, watch where you're going." A girl's voice spoke up.

"Um, this is my house and you don't get to tell me what you do." I growled. I don't know her but I hate her already.

"What are you talking about?! This is my house." She said.

She had blonde hair that was high-lighted with pastel purple. Her short hair about the same length as Jeonghan's hair was left down. She just wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with some converse.

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about but this is my house, and I need to know who you're looking for." I said.

"I am Nam Ren Na, daughter of Nam Jae Ho. I'm here because I heard Yoon Jeonghan was here. But I guess I am wrong so I'll take my leave now." She said calmly.

"Wait....Renna?!" Jeonghan shot up and then hugged her.

Wow.

Cliché much.

"Yoon Jeonghan, I need to know where you've been all night." She said bossily.

"Well, I stayed at Songjoo's house along with the other members." He explained, his expression said,"some one help me please."

"Wow. Are you serious? You didn't know when your girlfriend cane back to Korea, didn't pick her up, and even left her alone?" She asked him, her tome was so calm that is was dangerous.

"I'm leaving." She said then turned her back away from us.

"Renna! Hold on! I have something to give you. Wait. I'll be there in a minute." He said then rushed into the changing room.

"Sorry to pop your bubble, but today is Wednesday. We have to get ready, school is in 15 minutes." Seungcheol said, warning us.

"Whatever. We'll take a day off today." I said, ensuring our safety.

"Well I gotta go home. So let's meet up later at the caffe that just opened near your house Songjoo." Jun said, heading into the changing room as well.

"O.....k....." I said, unsure of what to say back.

Time skip and still Songjoo's POV

It's been an hour and everyone left already. And I am stuck in my house, having to meet the person who is gonna marry me because the two companies are working together.

It's stupid, I know.

Like, who does this these nowadays? This date back in the 1900s. Are you kidding me? I am only 16, I have a whole life ahead of me.

"Songjoo, hurry up and get dressed." My mom said excitedly.

"Mommm do I really have to do this? I'm only 16. I have a life ahead of me. Why do I have to get married??" I whined.

"Honey, just do whatever you father says. You'll eventually know why we're doing this." My mom says.

"Fine..." I growled and then put on my lacy navy blue dress.

My makeup artist and hair stylist came in and did my hair and makeup. I looked in the mirror and found another human looking back at me. My hair and makeup was on point. I have to admit that.

I walked down the stairs like I am supposed to. I brought my phone with me since Jun could be calling any minute. The others are probably at the caffe already.

"Hi. I'm Ha Songjoo." I said plainly.

"Hi. I'm Park Chanyeol." He said with an extremely deep voice.

And then it got awkward. I was sitting there, he was sitting across from me, being awkward too. Until my phone rang.

Phone convo: S: Songjoo J: Jun

S: hello?

J: where are you? All of us are at the caffe already. Just you.

S: dude I ran into some trouble just now. Save me~~~~

J: ok but where are you?

S: at my house. Come save mee.

J: k. I'll be there in like 15 minutes. Try to drag whatever you're doing whatever you're doing.

S: I'll try.

End of phone convo

Drag what? I'm not even saying anything right now.

"Alright kids, I know this is out of the blue but you two will be married when you turn 18." My father said.

Then a brilliant idea came into my head.

"Abuji, I already have a boyfriend." I lied. Good job Ha Songjoo. You just lied to your father.

As if on cue, Jun arrived at that moment.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed sweetly, faking it. Jun seemed to be surprise by what I called him too.

"Come with me for a minute." I whispered as I hugged him.

We went out of sight into the garden.

"Ok, you have to do this for a few weeks ok? Technically you have to pretend to be my boyfriend in order for me to get out of this. Help me please." I technically begged.

"Uh, yeah, ok. But how do we do this?"

"Just follow my lead. I took acting class so it won't be hard." I said, ensuring our safety.

We went back inside the living room, hand in hand.

(A/N so cheesy 😛)

"Abuji, meet my "boyfriend", Jun." I lied, using my acting skills.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed 90 degrees.