Truth

Songjoo's POV

"Wahhhh!!! Your house is so big!!!" I exclaimed as I entered Jun's house.

"Said the person who lives in a mansion all her life." Jun said after entering the house with my luggage.

"True... But yours is waaaayyyyy bigger than mine."

"Go and get washed up. I'll make you something to eat." He said.

"Jjinja?! Gomawo!!" I exclaimed and tackled Jun into a bear hug. He just simply smiled.

"Jjinja. Now hurry and go."

"Ne~" I say and ran to the bathroom inside my room with my clothes and all that shit.

1 hour later

"I'm out." I say as I entered the kitchen with sweatpants and a sweatshirt along with a small towel dangling from my shoulders.

"You took like an hour in there." He said, handing me a plate of jjajangmyun.

"I'll eat well." I say as I dug into the food.

I continued to eat until I felt a gaze upon me.

"Yah, Wen Junhui, why aren't you eating and just staring at me." I asked.

"I already finished mine. Just waiting for you to finish so I can do the dishes." He answered plainly.

"It's fine. Just leave it in the sink. I'll do the dishes, since you cooked anyways." I smiled.

"No. You go and unpack after you eat. I'll do the dishes."

"Ok."

Sohee's POV

I'm sitting in the cold and bright lit room of mine, wondering if I should go visit Songjoo or no. She moved in with Jun.

"You should go visit Songjoo." The angel said.

"Nah. Go visit the Ha mansion. You need to clear up the misunderstandings. Friends can wait." The devil argued.

"No but it's awkward going to the mansion alone."

"But then there are misunderstandings that need to be cleared."

"But then Songjoo is injured."

"You need to clear the misunderstandings or else it's gonna be bad."

"Like I said before, it's awkward, and plus, Songjoo is injured. I can always go to the mansion right after I visit Songjoo."

"OK STOP! I'm gonna go to the mansion first." I yelled.

I got up and walked to my closet to pick out my clothes. I wore a black skirt, white thigh high socks, combat boots and a black&white sailor shirt.

"I'm going out." I said to my mom then left.

Meanwhile at the Ha mansion

"Why did you have to make up a lie like that?! Can't you see that she was enjoying her life?!?!" A woman's voice rose, possibly Mrs.Ha's voice.