Where is Home?

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jun bowed 90 degrees.

"So you are Songjoo's boyfriend huh?" My father asks suspiciously.

"Yes sir." Jun politely said.

"I see. Prove it." Father commanded.

I froze in horror.

How am I supposed to prove it? Do I just kiss him like how people in the K-dramas do??

Eotteokkae?!?!?!?

Without second thoughts, I pecked him on the lips. We broke after merely 0.16 seconds.

"Now do you believe that we're together?" I asked my dad.

"Great. Now break up." He smirked.

"I refuse. It is my life and I get to make my own decisions. I am not your real daughter. You took me in just to be able to arrange me a marriage with the son of the CEO of Park Cooperation. Am I right?" I said in one breath, revealing the truth.

My father was speechless about what to say back to me. I ripped off my dress, revealing my shorts and t-shirt along with the bandage that was up to my thighs.

"True." My "dad" said. "Your friend, Hwang Sohee is the real one. Her name isn't Hwang either. It is Ha. Ha Sohee. You are Hwang Songjoo. My memories about why you two are mixed up are hazy, so I don't know much details. But I remember that you two are sisters."

I froze in shock. Moments later, my knees were weak and I collapsed to the floor, basically kneeling in front of my "father". Jun immediately rushed to me to help me stand up.

"What? How can Sohee be my sister? She's my friend." I said, still not taking in the fact.

I ran outside and then put my shoes on. I ran all the way to the caffe. Not caring if my leg was injured and was bleeding like mad. Jun ran after me too.

Once I reach the caffe, I grabbed Sohee by the collar. She knew that I was switched with her. Yet she didn't tell me a thing.

"How could you?! Why didn't you tell me that I don't belong in the Ha family?! You knew from the moment you saw me right?! Then why didn't you tell me?!!?!?!?!" I yelled, punching her in the face. Everyone looked at us.

"Songjoo, calm down!" Jihoon said, refraining me from kicking her in the stomach.

"Let me go!!" I said, trying to squirm out of Jihoon's grasp. Normally, I'd be able to escape right away, but I am too weak right now since I'm beaten up.

"I was told that you should not know this secret. Your mother told me that since she was afraid that you won't be able to adapt to the new world since you are used to the maids and butlers." Sohee sobbed.

The next thing I know is that I can only see black spots in front of me. The black dots soon covered my vision. I passed out since I lost too much blood because of the run.

All I can hear before I lost all my senses, I heard Sohee and the guys constantly calling my name, trying to bring me back to Earth.

Time and location skip to the hospital. Still Songjoo's POV

(A/N: from this point forward the slanted words are thoughts. Not changes unless I state so.)

Where am I?

All I can see is darkness.

Someone get me out of here! Jun?! Jihoon?! Seungcheol?! Seunggwan?! Hoshi?! DK? Jeonghan? Where are you guys?! And where is Sohee?!