"Eleanor, you have to get off the ground. It's dirty." She tried again. I tolled over so I wouldn't be facing her.

"Noooo! Where is Melvin!!" I demaneded. She looked around.

"I... I don't know, but I'll find him, okay? When was the last itme you saw him?" 

"I had him when I went to bed!" I wailed. She thought for a moment.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!!!!" I was getting argrivated with her. Luckily, Lucius came back with some peanute butter crackers, one of the only foods they could get me to eat.

"Elle? Are you okay?" He put the crakers on the night stands as he passed it before squatting down beside me.

"No!" I cried, covering my face. 

"She can't find Melvin." Narcissa explained. Lucius knitted his brow.

"Are you sure you had him when you went to bed last night?" He questioned. I sat up. 

"Yes! I did!" All this questioning was making me angry. Didn't they realise we had a crisis on our hands! My poor Melvin was out there somewhere, and I needed him badly. 

"OKay. How about you be good and sit on the bed and eat your crakers while I go out and ask Healer Green if he's seen him." Lucius instructed. My eyes widened.

Healer Green. Yesterday he had told me that I needed to stop carrying him around. HE must hav taken him so I didn't have a choice! I couldn't believe it! Of all people, Healer Green!

I stood up.

"Elle?" Narcissa questioned. Orion stood at my heels, panting now htat I wasn't crying on the ground. I still had tears in my eyes,though, but they were angry ones.I stormed across the room.

"Elle?" Repeated her husband. I tuned them both out and went out the door. Orion followed. I didnt stop until I was at Healer Green's office door. I agressively knocked.

"One moment, please." I heard him say before opening the door enough for me to see him. "Goodmorning, Eleanor. Do you need something?"

Instead of saying anything, I balled my hands up into a fist and hurled it at him. Before it could hit his face, he moved the door so I hit it instead. I exclaimed my favorite word, and this time I wasn't calling for Healer Fuchs. I grabbed my throbbing hand.

"Is everything okay?"

"Give him back!" I demanded, stomping one of my feet. He looked at me in confusion.

"Who?"

"Melivn! I know you have him! Where is he!?" 

Melvin? I don't have Melvin. Did you check your room?"

"I know you have him! Stop lying!"

"Eleanor, you know I wouldn't take him until you feel you are ready to go without him."

"Liar!" I screamed, and went forward. I pushed him out of my way and waltzed in, not caring about anything but finding my stuffed dragon. 

"Eleanor?" Ivy, who was laying on the brown couch, asked. I ignored her and started tearing the room apart, looking for Melvin. I opened drawers and threw them out of their places when I discovered he wasn't there. Tore books out of theirs shelves. I even checked in the fireplace, which resulted in getting covered in ash. I was just about to throw Ivy off the couch to look under it when I was grabbed by a familiar pair of strong hands.

"Let go of me, Mother Fuchs! I'm on a search and rescue!" I yelled, but this had no effect on the Controler. She simply stood there, very calmly, and asked,