Introductions

Introductions

Do you all really need I know my name? I mean, it's a little weird for random people I've never met to be asking me who I am...

(Lucy: It's your story! Just tell them!)

Geeze, you don't need to yell, Lucy! And stop interjecting into MY story, as you so nicely put it!

(Lucy: I did it once!)

That's one time too many!

Er, anyway... I'm Winter. Winter Heartfilia, Lucy Heartfilia's twin sister. And like my sis said, this is my, well, OUR story. But I'm telling it, because Lucy refuses to write the book for me. She's the writer, and I get stuck with this.

Ah well, no big deal I guess.

I'm sure you've at least heard of Lucy. She's pretty big these days. And no, sis, that was not a comment on either your weight or your breasts.

Hell, I'm not exactly "unknown" either, but Lucy prefers the spotlight. I like seeing my friends up on stage instead. They're pretty cool when the world's watching.

Who're my friends? What's will all the personal questions? It isn't really any of your business, now is it? I mean-- OW! Lucy, don't HIT me!

Fine, fine. Before I make another blunder and lose consciousness from my sister's beatings, I'll say this. This story, the one you're about to read cover to cover, is probably some of my darkest moments. My fears, weaknesses, confessions... spelled out in black and white. But there is light throughout these pages as well. My happiness, joy, relief... All of it, the good times and the bad... I'm writing it all down. Because I don't know what I'd do if I forgot.

So maybe not getting Lucy to write this for me is a good thing after all. It's not like she could really tell you about him, now could she? Well, she could, but I'm sure she'd embarrass me as much as possibly while telling you what happened. And she did that enough while it was happening so....

I guess all that's left to say is... You're all creepers for prying into my personal life.

OUCH!! LUCY STOP THAT! NO WAIT! DON'T YOU DARE BRING AQUARIUS HERE! LUCY, DON'T--

(Lucy: Winter's kinda busy at the moment. But she'll be back for the next chapter.

Winter: So what if I told you he doesn't like your hair?! The truth hurts sometimes, bitch! Holy crap, don't--

Lucy: .....You guys might have to wait a while....)