Chaper 12 - Stay With Me Forever

Start from the beginning

             Niall shook and quaked, his legs wrapping tightly around Zayn’s neck, biting harshly on is lip and his whole body tensed. He felt so confused, yet so pleased. Zayn felt so...good. And Niall loved that, loved the way Zayn looked up at him, his eyes large and black while he let the younger fuck him--fuck his face so hard he thought he might break his jaw. Niall already hit the back of Zayn’s throat but the blonde couldn’t hold himself and moved his hips.

             With Zayn’s hands massaging his balls, Niall didn’t know what was going to happen. He felt like he was on a cliff, at the edge and about to fall and the way Zayn played with him, sucked and bobbed his head, saliva dripping down his chin.

             Niall fell off that cliff then, he came with an ear piercing scream and the car shook as he held Zayn there, buried to the hilt and cuming down his throat. Zayn gagged and choked but Niall didn’t stop—couldn’t stop.

             "Zaynie!" He squealed, squinting as hard as he could, his jaw dropped and a silent scream leaving him again.

             When he settled, and Zayn had swallowed, he looked down at his older brother who grinned, nipping at the inside of Niall’s thigh. Zayn then crawled back up the smaller, paler body and returned to kissing his swollen, puffy lips.

             Zayn loved kissing Niall, loved touching him and having him in his mouth, but right now he wanted to go a little further. Not all the way, no that could wait. Forever if Zayn had his way. But right now, his dick spoke for him and he turned Niall on his back. "I won’t hurt you; I'm not putting my peepee in." Zayn instructed when he directed Niall’s hips up.

             Zayn sat on his knees in nothing but his boxers, hands running up and down Niall’s bare body, pressing a kiss to the middle of his back, right on his spine. "Move with me," Zayn spoke, grinding his hips against Niall’s bum, grasping his thin and tender hips so hard it would bruise.

             Niall looked back at him, watching the way Zayn moved his hips against him. He thinks he likes it, but then again...he’s not sure.

             Niall does move though, he presses back over and over and sooner rather than later, Zayn his slumping his dick against Niall’s ass, grinding against him and rubbing himself off. Zayn was humming Niall with not a bit of shame.

             When Niall moaned quietly, almost in a pained way (although he was certainly enjoying himself) Zayn lost it and groaned loud, leaning down to bite into Niall’s shoulder to keep from spewing profanities.

             He bit hard, making Niall gasp and whine, reaching over his shoulder to hold Zayn’s hair.

             Zayn rutted against him in that position for some time, sweaty and rushed but he moved faster, finally leaning away from the autistic boys shoulder and throwing his head back.

             Niall was a mess below him and it drove Zayn wild and those words he tried to hide.

             "Yeah, fuck, yeah!" Zayn bolted out, rubbing his clothed dick along the cresses of Niall’s ass. "Like me humpin' you don’t you?" Came again and Niall couldn’t suppress the whimper that left him, his cock straining with erection once again. "So good, Ni, fuck." He finished, moving his hips franticly, until he was spewing in spurts of white in his boxers, nails digging into Niall’s white flesh as the younger shook with orgasm as well, seconds away from collapsing against the seat.

             Zayn’s eyes rolled back and he shivers, crumbling into a ball beside Niall and pulling him into his grasp, not bothering to clean himself off. "Felt good." Niall whispered, playing with his older brothers fingers. "You liked it? I didn’t hurt you, did I?" Zayn worried, kissing the back of Niall’s neck, wrapping the blanket around them. "No, not like dad. Felt good with you Zaynie. I like when you...H-Hump me." He giggled.

             Zayn chuckled softly against his skin, rubbing hands down Niall’s chest and whispering sweet nothings into his ear while he let the youngers hot skin cool, before they had to head off again, into the morning in search for hope.