~Chapter 14~

I got into the class for detention quietly and gave to the teacher sitting there my detention note. She smiled at me when I reached her.

"Choose a seat." That's all she said. I turned behind me to find  Jace looking straight in my eyes. I blinked and started walking towards him keeping my head down.

I hate being mad at Jace. He just doesn't deserve it. But even if he does, I just can't live without talking to him.

He completes me.

"So." He started the conversation when I sat next to him.

"So." I mumbled still keeping my head down. I didn't know what to say or do. I could feel his eyes on me and then his fingertips touching my cheek gently.

He touched my jaw gently making me raise my head to look at him. My eyes full with guilt and regret. He looked into my eyes with thought and something else I couldn't define. He seemed like he really cared about me.

Love.

"I'm sorry. Im really really sorry of what I said before. I didn't mean to make you upset nor angry. I'm sorry." He said and I smiled.

"Apology accepted." I spoke making him smile as well then he pulled me in a hug. My body felt amazing pressed onto his. His hugs are magical.

"I'm sorry for saying that you don't care. I know you do." I pulled away from the hug and he smiled.

"Apology accepted." He said.

And that's how my first detention went. All boring.

Let's skip this a bit.

Detention....

Blah blah blah

Reading and studying

Blah blah blah

Okay here we go.

The bell rang signaling the end of our detention. I got my bag and stood up walking to the door. I got out and waited for Jace so we could walk together to the parking.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked me.

"Nothing. Why?"

"My parents will be out so you should come." He winked at me and walked faster to his car.

"I prefer you coming at my place tonight." I let out unlocking my car.

"Why?" He asked coming closer to me. He pushed me against my car door with his hands on my waist. We were inches apart and my hands were placed on his biceps.

I love those biceps

"Because we have to finish our project." I whispered. He pulled some of my hair behind my ear and looked at my eyes with a smile.

"I'll be there at 7." He said pressing his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back putting my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

Should I say that he's the best I ever had?

His kisses

His body

His hickeys

His everything

He's the best I ever had. Well...not truly had.

Back then at least

"You are an amazing kisser." He commented when his lips where away from mine. I bit my lip.

"I'm honored." I smiled tugging my fingers deeper inside Jace's hair. He looked at my lips again with hunger. He started leaning in again when I pushed him away and laughed.

"See you tonight." I spoke and got into the car leaving Jace standing there. I started the engine and left.

How I love that.

I still do though

"So how was detention with Jace Carter?" Nancy asked through the phone.

"Let me tell you, it was fucking boring." I chuckled and lied on my bed. I heard her laugh.

"You know, I still think he likes you." She said.

"He doesn't, okay? We are just friends with b-"

"Friends with?" I heard her saying.

"Friends." I sighed. "Just friends." I reassured her.

"I don't believe you." She spoke and I bet 100 dollars that she just rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't care."

"Sassy much?"

"Sassy a lot."

"I like it when you're sassy." I laughed to that.

"I gotta go, Jace is coming so we can finish our project." I told her.

"Okay Mel. And remember to use protection. Love you." Then she hang up. I put my phone next to me and closed my eyes. I had that stupid smile on my face that didn't say to fade.

What the fuck is Jace doing to me? He drives me crazy.

He still does

He still drives me crazy. Every. Single. Day.

I heard a knock on the door and rushed downstairs to open it. My parents will be late again so I didn't have to worry about them. I opened the door with a smile and saw Jace standing there.

Just when the door opened Jace rushed to me and crashed his lips onto mine pushing me a little. He kicked the door shut with his foot,our lips still connected.

I kissed him back with passion putting my arms around his neck. His arms reached down and lifted me up. I rapped my legs around his waist holding onto him while he moved us to the kitchen. He put me down on a counter and pulled away from my lips.

He smirked for one second and then attacked my neck with gentle kisses. I lifted my head up giving him full access of my neck enjoying his cold lips on my hot skin.

"Jace" I let out breathless. He just mumbled a 'yes'. "We need to finish the project." I told him but he seemed to not care at all. I pulled his lips away from my skin and he looked into my eyes.

"I want you, first." That's all he said before taking his shirt off and lifting me up again locking his lips with mine. He moved us upstairs and I lied on my bed. Seconds later he came on top of me hovering above me.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it upwards, clearly wanting me to take it off. I sat up and took it off and lied back down. Just then he pressed his lips onto mine passionately.

His kisses weren't disgusting. They were amazing. Magical. Out of this world.

I kissed him back putting my hands on his back digging my nails into his skin. I heard him groan as his lips grew apart from mine. He started kissing my neck going downwards and downwards.

He reached my stomach giving me sweet kisses all over. He stopped for a moment and took his pants off. He did the same with mine.

That's when a kiss developed into something more.

He came back on top of me and kissed my lips again gently. I looked into his eyes when he pulled away and he looked into mine. We were both breathing heavily, already.

"You ready?" He asked with a smile. I smirked and nodded.

That's all he needed before doing what he was supposed to. And let me tell you. it was amazing.

-------

Vote, comment, share :)