Memory

Julia

I need to get out of here and find Jabez. I know he's still alive there's no way he's dead I can feel it. Hell he's even talked to me. So I know I'm not going crazy.

My thoughts got interrupted because there was a knock at the door.

"Come in. "

A girl with shoulder length silver hair walked in and smiles at me.

"Hi Julia do you at least remember who I am?"

I stared at her for a minute then it clicked.

"Oh yea your the girl that's really clingy to that one guy that claims I'm his. "

Her eyebrows frowned a little bit letting me know I may have upset her a little bit.

" I see that your smart mouth hasn't gone away with your change. But has gotten worst."

"Hey that's the same thing that that one idiot said. "

"You mean Triston?"

"Who?"

"Triston? You know the man that I'm clingy to that's his name. "

"Well whatever or whoever he is is crazy. He claims that I belong to him."

Bridget had this concerned look on her face.

I blinked at her, "what? Why are you looking at me at that?"

"Julia you do realize that you do belong to Triston. You are his property."

"I. Do. Not. Belong. To that crazy psycho of a man! He took me away from the only person who cared for me!"

I broke down crying. She doesn't understand how badly I need to get away from these people.

They took me away from the only thing I knew.

-Bridget-

This female has either gone crazy and lost her mind or is just plain stupid.

She's literally crying in front of me like she's pmsing or something.

I can't believe that she believes that son of a bitch Jabez is her savior or something.

I mean Triston isn't really someone who saved her. I mean he's the one the got her into this mess the day he stepped into her house.

I rolled my eyes because now I have to find a way  to calm this chick down.

"Look I don't know what happened to your memory when Jabez turned you. But I do know this one thing Jabez is bad for you.

He took you away from Triston. Now I don't know what happened while you were with him but I do know that Jabez was only using you to get back at Triston.

When Triston found out that he took you he went crazy and was about to tear this house apart. I know it may not look like it but he really cares about you a lot.

Even though he's the one that got you mixed up in this mess. Sometimes I wish he never stepped foot in your house when you were human. "

She stopped crying and looked up at me wiping her eyes.

"Human? What do you mean I've never been a human."

I hit my head with my hand. I just can't anymore. I'm so done with this idiot. I can't believe she doesn't even remember that she was once human.

I need to get to Triston and let him know how bad her memory is before she lives believing this for eternity.