A new me

Hey you guys I know it's been a while but I finally got my writing juices back... I hope I said that right lol. I hope you guys enjoy and please remember to check out my other book called Donor I really need some help with it.

Alright here's the story now....
***************£**£*****************

Just when I thought it was over I feel Jabaz being yank off me. I feel to the ground in agony pain rippling through my body. I can feel the venom eating my insides and it's killing me.

I hear muffled shots and furniture breaking as if there's a fight. I don't know who it is but I'm greatful that they interrupted when they did.

I'm interrupted in my thoughts as I feel cold hands pick me up while I'm trashing around on the floor. There saying something to me but I can't understand them. The pain is unbearable and it's getting worse, and just when I thought I was going to die I pass out...

I'm awake. I know I am but I can't seem to open my eyes. It's like there sealed shut. I hear voices in the background and one of them sounds familiar.

"Let me see her I need to check her and make sure she's ok!"

I know that voice..

"I'm sorry sir but we have orders to not let anyone in this room. Especially you."

I heard someone punch the wall.

"What do you mean especially me she belongs to me! She's mine.!"

Triston?

That's Triston. I try and yell his name but I can't move my lips. Dang it what's wrong with me.

I hear the guards escort Triston away.

Wait, wait no Triston come back I yell in my head hoping that it'll come out my mouth.

It's quiet now but I don't feel alone. I feel like someone is watching me.

Well I am in a mansion full of vampires so I'm sure they walk swiftly.

I feel a hand touch my left leg and then starts move up my leg.

Wait I thought no one could come in this room. What kind of guards does Triston have in his home. They don't even know that someone is in the room with me.

I start to panic because no one is around to stop whoever this is touching me.

They move there hand of my leg and I feel someone's cold breath by my left ear.

They nibble softly on my ear then start to kiss down my neck to my collar bone. My breathing gets heavier and my body starts to burn with desire as if I been longing for this persons touch.

But there's one problem I don't know who the hell this person is.

I here a soft chuckle then they bring there mouth to my ear again and whisper, "I love how your body already responds to me my sweet. Don't worry I will get you out of here in due time."

Then I feel him lean over me and plants a soft kiss on my lips that sends sparks throughout my body.

Then as soon as he stops my eyes snap open but no one is there. I sit up quickly looking around the room for my intruder but I don't see anyone.

As a matter of fact it's dark in the room but it's as if I have sharper vision.

I cough and scratch my throat because it feels dry. How long have I been sleeping? I'm really parched and need some water.

I walk to the door and try to open it but I see that it's locked. So I decided to knock on the door but instead the door decided to fall apart as soon as I knocked on it.