Prologue Pt. 3

'Huh?' Was the first thing to come to mind when I walked in the room.

I was suddenly confronted with other people who are probably older than me. Each and every one of them had their own unique appearance. One was largely...big while another one was big as him, but covered in muscles instead of fat. Another example would be the guy in the yellow jumper suit with a short boy in a chef's uniform.

The one that caught my attention the most was the boy with white hair. It reminded me of snow, though where I'm from, it doesn't snow unless it gets really cold. His pale face screams 'I stay indoors to stay away from idiots/people' and his eyes looked empty. My entire body was screaming stay away from him while my mind says never leave him.

"Another student?" A well-mannered, female voice spoke.

"You're a freshman too, right?" Another girl's voice asked.

"U-uh, yes! I am too a freshman!" I stuttered in nervousness.

'You had to talk weirdly, didn't you? Even on your first day!' I mentally scolded myself.

"That makes sixteen of us. I have a strange feeling there'll be one more, though that'll be one to many." The large man spoke.

"Huh? One to many?" The girl with pink and blue in her hair, "Wadda mean?"

"There are sixteen desks in this classroom. Which means there suppose to be sixteen of us. It's so obvious." He replied to the colorful gal.

As if on cue, the door opens. I quick led turned around to see another student. He had light green eyes to go with his brown, spiky hair. He wore a white, collar, button up shirt with a green tie with a weird design on it. As pants, there was, I think, black jeans and red tennis shoes. He practically screamed 'I'm just an everyday guy!'

"Huh?" Was all he could say. Then I immediately thought that I should've asked someone about.

'Did he have that weird dizziness too?'

"Oh look, another one!" The yellow jumper explained the obvious.

"You're also a freshman, right?" The girl with the camera ask.

"U-um, yes I am!" He announced.

'Lucky. He stuttered yet he managed to make a good impression.'

"Now that makes seventeen of us. I told you, one to many." The fat man spoke (I give up on being generous).

"Huh? What do you mean?" The new guy ask.

"He said earlier that there are sixteen desks." A girl with a cat backpack said, "and this girl you walked in before you was number sixteen, which made the entire classroom full, but now you walked in making it an overflow."

I admit one thing, she does explaining things like it was child's play.

"I-I see...does that make me an error in the class roster or the school forgot to count to have the right number of desks?" He ask. He does make a point, but his testimony wasn't accurate, if that's how you say it-

Suddenly, everyone eyes were one me, practically making it look like they were begging. They all got down to one knee and bow to, like I was a queen. And oh boy, did I love it.

I sat on one of the desks and looked down at the white-hair boy, and he returned the glance to me. We stared at each other for a while until I started to hear noises.

"...ey! Hey! Wake up!"

I blink my eyes quickly and see myself sitting on a desk with everyone staring at me while standing. There was confusion on their faces and I don't know why.

"Why the fuck did you suddenly yell, 'Bow down to me!'?!" A boy with a baby face yell at me, "Like hell I'm doing that!"

"Um...I guess I was daydreaming and sleepwalking." I explained.

'It's true, but will they buy-'

"I don't buy that crap!" Baby face yelled.

'Called it.'

"No need for violence! She couldn't help it!" A cherry voice heard.

"Huh?" Was everyone's, including me, response to the unknown voice.