Part 2

Nicki

I went to start getting ready, first I took a shower, after my shower I put on my lotion and undergarments. I went and grabbed my black fitted dress and my silver sparkly red bottoms. I put my dress on it fitted my curves so nicely and I left the shoes on the floor .I put my Jewelry on. After that I wand curled my hair and the last thing I did was put on my makeup. I grabbed my pink Chanel bag and heels and waited on the couch for meek. Around 8:15 the doorbell rang.

"Hey baby you look sexy." He said
"And you look handsome as hell." I said

He had on black slacks and white button down with some of the top buttons open and he had on Louis Vuitton red bottoms. He really did look so fucking sexy. He gave me flowers

"Let's go." He said
"Where we going?"
"You will see when we get there just enjoy the ride."

We drove about 30 minuets then we pulled up to some place. I had no clue where we was at, he came around and opened my door. He grabbed my hand and we Walked inside.
There was slow music playing and people dancing on the floor and there was a bar and A whole lot of tables. But we didn't go towards all that. We walked to the reservations booth.

"Reservation for meek."
"Right this way sir."

The man led us to the top floor and he opened the door.

"Enjoy."

It was a private lounge it was so nicely set up.

"This is really nice meek, it's so chill."

He poured me some wine, when he started walking away to pour  his I pulled him back and down towards me and he kissed me before I could even kiss him. he kissed my check and moved down to my neck.
"Don't start nothing you can't finish." He said

He gave me Waterfalsss

-

After one of the best dinners I have ever had in my life he drove me back home. He walked me to the door.

"I don't want you to leave me to be honest." I said
"You want me to stay?"
"Yes please." I said making a cute face
"Alright I'll stay till you fall asleep since I have no clothes and I have to be at work early as fuck tomorrow."

I lowkey love him .. To scared to tell him tho.

Meek

Around 12 she was sleep. I got out the bed and put my shoes on and left out.
When I arrived home I took of all my clothes hopped in the shower and went to bed.

October 30th -Meek-

"Yea I just got off work." Nic said through the phone.

"What we gone do for Halloween tomorrow My mans party or your co worker?"

"Your mans party I can invite my friends though right?" She said

"Yea just make sure they wear a costume."

"Duh baby, bye see you in 10 minuets."

I hung up and put on my coat to drive to the costume store to find something to match with Onika for this party tomorrow at Tak crib."

-

"Hey daaddy."

"Nah don't hey daddy me took you 50 hours to get here."

"Sorry give me a kiss."

I leaned down and kissed her as we walked in the store.

"Ooh let's get this."

"You have said that about the last three things you seen make up your mind baby." I said

It took about a hour for us to finally decide on something we ended up doing hood princess/ prince. Shit fye tho

The chapters gone be short until I get more favs and comments thanks to everyone doing that already tho😘.