BORA BORAAAAA

Nicki . 8:00 p.m .. 11/6/16

"Meek what the hell its 8:00 we have been on this plane for 6 whole hours, where are we going." I said confused waking him up

He yawned and stretched out. "It's a surprise nika you will see when you get there, go back to sleep." He said dozing back off

I was thinking and like very confused . I thought we was going to L.A.. We been on this plane for 6 whole hours, damn how much longer. I peeked In the isle to see if I could get any clues on where we was going..  but like everybody was fucking sleep so I just went back.

-

When I woke up it was 12:30 a.m, and we still on this damn plane... I never been on a plane this lonnnnngg oh my gosh. Where the hell are we going .. I'm just sitting thinking to my self.

"Meek baby, wake up. ( I said Patting him) Can you tell me now? And how much time do we have left before we can get the hell off this plane."

"Nika , what time is it dang let me sleep!"

"It's 12:35."

He sat up and his eyes was wide and you could tell he has just woken up because he had lines all on the right side.

"Fr?" He said

"Yes meek. Answer my questions."

"we got like 2 hours left."

2 hours later// meek point of view.

I woke and seen the light from outside shining in the plane.. I looked at my watch on wrist to see what time it was.. It said 2:10 a.m so why the hell is the sun out. I was being dumb cause after like a couple minutes I realized its 8 in the morning in bora bora because it's a 6 hours time difference. I looked over to see Nic knocked out. The flight attendants was walking down the isle waking up passengers to exit the plane. Finally we here I thought to myself even though I was sleep half the time.. That was a good sleep. But now I'm about to turn the fuck up!! Ain't no sleep.

I tapped Nic trying to wake her up.. She didn't get up.. Such a deep sleeper. I slid my hand in her pink sweats and rubbed on her pussy and just like that her eyes shot open.

"Meeek , what are u doing ?" She said in a low raspy whisper.

"Trying to wake you up cause we here baby."

"Foreal ? Where are we because you never told me."

"You will see but cmon we gotta get out this plane."

She got up and I grabbed all the luggage.. We walked out the plane and she looked around trying to figure out where the hell we was at.

Only a couple seconds later she gasped.

"BABYYY, please tell me were in .. Bora bora." She jumped on and start kissing me everywhere.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh . This is like my fucking dream place. I love you Rhimeek Thankyou."

"Love you too baby."

I got a taxi to take us to our resort.. Four seasons resort to be exact. When we got there we got out key card and shit and I opened the room door .. When I tell you the room is lit its fucking lit and it's right on the beach you basically have your own little house because none of the rooms are connected. And you can just look out and see the beach. Might  be cold back in newyork but the weather nice in Bora bora.